What a day.

Tym

To get this car back on Abby's birthday is amazing, it was because she died the wheels were put in motion to get this car running again, and it is, on her birthday, mums 325 is back.

1554333725__DSC22102.thumb.JPG.da187796ad559c1411f9dee6931c6116.JPG

• Like 11

18 minutes ago, Tym said:

Beats taking the bus and having Buck and 63 other noodles hack up  lungs on ya...lol

😀

fox tv GIF by Lethal Weapon

Be careful where you park, my buddies are waiting for you.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, boboneleg said:

On that point, would it be illegal to fit European spec bumpers Tym ?

It was all the rage with the boy racers back in the day when the big bumpers were mandated for all pre 1988 americans

, now they are rare, and reallly freaking awsome bumpers whats not to like as the  horn still doesnt work.

The batteries in the dash probably leaked, he bought a replacement that doesnt use batteries for me.

as for these bumpers...You can "tuck" them by draining the oil in the shocks, just dont tell Brian at the shop. Has to be by the book,

this guy makes GSers look like fairweather owners who dont give a chit.

The collector market for unmolested e30's is going nuts.....

cut up rusted boy racers get shreddded,

thats the market here right now.

😀

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Tym said:

It was all the rage with the boy racers back in the day when the big bumpers were mandated for all pre 1988 americans

, now they are rare, and reallly freaking awsome bumpers whats not to like as the  horn still doesnt work.

The batteries in the dash probably leaked, he bought a replacement that doesnt use batteries for me.

as for these bumpers...You can "tuck" them by draining the oil in the shocks, just dont tell Brian at the shop. Has to be by the book,

this guy makes GSers look like fairweather owners who dont give a chit.

The collector market for unmolested e30's is going nuts.....

cut up rusted boy racers get shreddded,

thats the market here right now.

😀

Do you have to have the equivalent of  MOT (vehicle safety inspection) over there? Would the horn have to be working to pass?

5 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Do you have to have the equivalent of  MOT (vehicle safety inspection) over there? Would the horn have to be working to pass?

Depends on which State or territory like say Guam has to say about it, they regulate that level of ownership, the federal govt just sets standards that i ignore for the fun of it....

Connecticut no MOT style of inspection. All i needed to put this car back on the road was money and the original title, no inspection at all...

They will give you fix it tickets and then you get the gloves up ass treatment, and the guy carries a firearm when doing it, has a badge too..

😃

• Haha 4

I gets a bonus too, over 25 years old, no emissions testing required. Turns out because the Federal Govt set a 25 year lifetime requirement for mandated emissions equipment on cars

and because they wrote the law while getting lap rides and drinking free booZe they ddint realize they also wrote in a exemption for any vehicle older then 25 years old.

To be fare when they wrote the law most American cars wernt lasting near whenthe last payments were due....

😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 2