My life after rugby.....

busabeast

Just now, XTreme said:

Have you noticed how everybody else is now a troll @Clive?

its cause your the biggest troll on the whole of the internet you twat.... you subconsciously encourage it

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Pedro said:

What kind of race series are you getting into, @Richzx6r, can you easily fit your 600 into one?

Im going in to the bemsee 600cc newcomer series in 2023 going to do trackdays throughout the 2022 year to make sure the bike is good to go and so I can get more experience on the trackĀ 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Richzx6r said:

Im going in to the bemsee 600cc newcomer series in 2023 going to do trackdays throughout the 2022 year to make sure the bike is good to go and so I can get more experience on the trackĀ 

Whatā€™s the nearest track to you for track days ?

7 minutes ago, Richzx6r said:

Croft is the nearest to me, not the best track but I can travel though so its not too much of a bind

Cadwell Park, nice track to ride around..

41 minutes ago, Richzx6r said:

Croft is the nearest to me, not the best track but I can travel though so its not too much of a bind

Best to start with a limited audience, less people to laugh at the fat gammon on a 600 that's struggling to carry the lard.

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Richzx6r said:

do you have a van that you can put the bike in the back and also use for accommodationĀ 

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

So the build of track bike has started now that rugby has finished, so far I have put on the levers and rearsets and have now started stripping bits off ready for its service, ordered full service kit plus all new bearings for whole bike, caliper rebuild kits as the bike has stood dormant for 3 years it will need some tlc to get it ship shape.

@bobonelegĀ if you happen to have anything from a ninja j1 600cc laying around at work that would be suitable for the bike let me know as spares will never be turned down.Ā 

16521257646048847941922153387859.jpg

• Like 8

57 minutes ago, Richzx6r said:

if you happen to have anything from a ninja j1 600cc laying around at work that would be suitable for the bike let me know as spares will never be turned down.Ā 

I'd love to help Rich but I can confidently say that we have zero parts from Kawasaki's , Ducati parts yes but not Kwakers I'm afraid šŸ˜‘

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I'd love to help Rich but I can confidently say that we have zero parts from Kawasaki's , Ducati parts yes but not Kwakers I'm afraid šŸ˜‘

Fair enough, you got anything for a Duke 996 sps? As my dad has not long got oneĀ 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Richzx6r said:

Fair enough, you got anything for a Duke 996 sps? As my dad has not long got oneĀ 

I think that's their whole business plan, fixing those bikes and selling parts for them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

12 hours ago, Richzx6r said:

The SPS is a pretty rare thing Rich but I'll keep my eye out.Ā  We are actually searching for a good set of 996 forks ourselves at the moment.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, boboneleg said:

The SPS is a pretty rare thing Rich but I'll keep my eye out.Ā  We are actually searching for a good set of 996 forks ourselves at the moment.

Yeah there was only 1500 ever made and only 180 or so sold in the uk.

It's bloody uncomfortable I know that much.......

1 hour ago, Richzx6r said:

Yeah there was only 1500 ever made and only 180 or so sold in the uk.

It's bloody uncomfortable I know that much.......

As is every Ducati sportsbike made since 1994Ā  :classic_biggrin:

• Haha 2

• 5 weeks later...

So my direction has changed somewhat with the trackbike thing yes I started out looking at turning my old j1 ninja in to a trackbike but what with one thing or another I didn't get the time to complete the project so its up om ebay right now as I have secured myself an already prepared 2002 aprilia rsv mille which I will be picking up on Saturday from completelymotorcycles in Gloucester.....Ā£1600 ebay auction which I thought a damned good deal for what it is!!

I will soon be getting it to a nearby track to get acquainted with it and see what it is made of.....and fingers crossed not binning it on the first go!

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Richzx6r said:

So my direction has changed somewhat with the trackbike thing yes I started out looking at turning my old j1 ninja in to a trackbike but what with one thing or another I didn't get the time to complete the project so its up om ebay right now as I have secured myself an already prepared 2002 aprilia rsv mille which I will be picking up on Saturday from completelymotorcycles in Gloucester.....Ā£1600 ebay auction which I thought a damned good deal for what it is!!

I will soon be getting it to a nearby track to get acquainted with it and see what it is made of.....and fingers crossed not binning it on the first go!

We need vids of this stuff!

• Like 1

Just now, Richzx6r said:

You want my vids.....what kind of sick bastard are you pete....name a priceProud Of You Reaction GIF

Have you bought a pair of VR46 pyjamas yet?

What you reckon @Six30?

• Haha 1