• Mawsley
    • XTreme
    • Grasshopper's Ride
    • Sir Fallsalot
    • Tango
    • boboneleg

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, Mawsley said:

Haven't decided what colour to get it sprayed yet for when i bin it Scotland next year

Duct tape un trimmed  off colour zip ties and bailing wire add a patina all their own. 😀

• Haha 1

The Poll is now closed and @Mawsley is declared the winner yet again! And his pic is now on the front page yet again!

This has never been done before......a member winning BOTM on consecutive months riding different bikes!

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

The Poll is now closed and @Mawsley is declared the winner yet again! And his pic is now on the front page yet again!

This has never been done before......a member winning BOTM on consecutive months riding different bikes!

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

no , no he is'nt , he's a complete noncy cunt ..... the result just sums up the intellect of the twats who voted for a fucking scooter

• Haha 3

34 minutes ago, Six30 said:

no , no he is'nt , he's a complete noncy cunt ..... the result just sums up the intellect of the twats who voted for a fucking scooter

The man maketh the bike......the bike doesn't maketh the man!

In your case the van maketh you the massive cunt! 

kurt angle wrestling GIF by WWE

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Pedro said:

Was it you, Pete?

I don’t vote for myself

No.....I voted for Mawsley! You were my second choice!

But I noticed you gained a vote after Sofia logged in yesterday.

• Like 1

Just now, boboneleg said:

I voted for you Pedro, anyone who carries a case on wine on their bike in that sort of scenery is ok in my book   :littleguy:

The boy raised his game after I set my Rotties on him Bob!

Made him the man he is today!

Bald! :classic_laugh:

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I voted for you Pedro, anyone who carries a case on wine on their bike in that sort of scenery is ok in my book   :littleguy:

It’s one of the ok things to carry as a topbox, if you’re a fashionable person :classic_laugh:

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

The man maketh the bike......the bike doesn't maketh the man!

In your case the van maketh you the massive cunt! 

kurt angle wrestling GIF by WWE

i've just realised why your obsessed with abandoned villages .... cause your the village idiot , in your head villages that are empty you got no competition and you rule  ....

well let me tell you something , villages rammed with people you would still have no competition you Ginger village idiot midget dago sex slave cunt .

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Six30 said:

i've just realised why your obsessed with abandoned villages .... cause your the village idiot , in your head villages that are empty you got no competition and you rule  ....

well let me tell you something , villages rammed with people you would still have no competition you Ginger village idiot midget dago sex slave cunt .

I Dont Get It The Office GIF