Mods vs Rockers - 1960's British hooligan violence

XTreme

2 hours ago, Skippy said:

I used to go and watch Millwall play during the 1980’s as I had a couple of mates from that neck of the woods. Absolute nightmare 🤣🤣🤣

My late boss was a Millwall fan. He used to tell me that Danny Baker would turn up to watch a game and get physically impossible filth about Janet Street Porter shouted at him all the time. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, yen_powell said:

My late boss was a Millwall fan. He used to tell me that Danny Baker would turn up to watch a game and get physically impossible filth about Janet Street Porter shouted at him all the time. 

Sounds about normal for The Den. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Some of the stuff that went on was awful; for example, I remember an away day to Bradford and on the way back on the train we pulled into Grantham station and it all kicked off on the platform. The train guard ended up being tied up and locked up inside his own cabin. 😝

• Haha 4

The first year of my apprenticeship in 1974 was in the training school on Trundleys Road in Deptford. We could see Millwall's ground from the windows of our training room. Some of the lads were local and supported Millwall. They often offered to take me to a match there, but I declined! 😂😂😂

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Skippy said:

Sounds about normal for The Den. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Some of the stuff that went on was awful; for example, I remember an away day to Bradford and on the way back on the train we pulled into Grantham station and it all kicked off on the platform. The train guard ended up being tied up and locked up inside his own cabin. 😝

So besides being a thick, gobby Cockney you're also a Millwall football hooligan?

FFS......what have I done to deserve getting lumbered with all you knuckle draggers on here?

When I started I wanted Charley Boorman types......now look at the fucking members' list!

shaun of the dead zombie GIF

• Haha 3

This is probably the most cringeworthy example of all the old biker films! I wonder if any of them are still alive now?

"About midday John's best friend, Nick, wanders in, on day release from the local mental hospital..."

"The only member of the family John has any time for is the half-crazed Alsatian which he calls Hitler."

By comparison, while these lot were playing at being Sonny Barger I was Styling and Profiling on a GT380. :classic_cool: