BOTM November 2021 Submissions

XTreme

4 hours ago, Pedro said:

And you put it right in the center of the picture, nice!

Looks good on the Triumph, though.

yeah, I seem to remember when I took the picture I thouht about taking the box off but decided that " It's my bke, it's my ride, on my terms. I take a picture during the ride, I'm not an artist, or even a photographer trying to projetct some message or image. This is me, this is my bike, in this place, at this time. " I really don' care if others think  it would be better somehow else,  ( and besides, I couldn't be arsed)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, MooN said:

yeah, I seem to remember when I took the picture I thouht about taking the box off but decided that " It's my bke, it's my ride, on my terms. I take a picture during the ride, I'm not an artist, or even a photographer trying to projetct some message or image. This is me, this is my bike, in this place, at this time. " I really don' care if others think  it would be better somehow else,  ( and besides, I couldn't be arsed)

What Moon said! :littleguy:

• Like 2

When did BOTM turn into such a bitchfest? Honestly ladies put the handbags away.

But obviously @boboneleg is spot on you lazy arse nontopboxremovers 😂 

I laugh as I type this, mainly cos Mr Slowly bought some fine whisky but also because I have never submitted any pics. I do so love/hate an armchair critic 😂 

Dungeons And Dragons Reaction GIF by Alpha

Dungeons And Dragons Reaction GIF by Alpha

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

You gotta submit the Enfield on the deck surely?

What you say guys?

WOOOOOOAAAAH Like I want the dumbest shit Ive done on a bike (excluding the Himalayas with a twat n a half) on your front page for a month?!!! 

Plus @Sir Fallsalot has friggin nailed it. Mind you Mawsley has for the first time made me consider a scooter! And then theres the beautiful Himalayan. Oh god don’t get me stated again 😂 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

WOOOOOOAAAAH Like I want the dumbest shit Ive done on a bike (excluding the Himalayas with a twat n a half) on your front page for a month?!!! 

Plus @Sir Fallsalot has friggin nailed it. Mind you Mawsley has for the first time made me consider a scooter! And then theres the beautiful Himalayan. Oh god don’t get me stated again 😂 

this girl is bang on for TOTY , mistaking a gravel trap for a slip road...it was nailed on, and now this" Mawsley has for the first time made me consider a scooter"

unless she's down mr slowlys fine whisky on her own, although not really an excuse , the thought was still there .

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, XTreme said:

Time running out to get your entries in!

Ah well, what's that old maxim,  'if you can't beat them, join them'  ?

So here's my submission for this month...........................

IMG_0374.thumb.jpeg.3945f986b44bf030ad76fc307f046e4b.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

3 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Ah well, what's that old maxim,  'if you can't beat them, join them'  ?

So here's my submission for this month...........................

IMG_0374.thumb.jpeg.3945f986b44bf030ad76fc307f046e4b.jpeg

Episode 1 Slow Clap GIF by One Chicago

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, skyrider said:

BSA GOLDSTAR  post a photo Pete, if i could afford one i would be there like a shot 

We can't submit a bike that nobody's got in BOTM Lionel! :classic_laugh: