BOTM November 2021 Submissions

XTreme

It's here again......BOTM submissions!

You know the criteria......it must be your bike and it must have been taken this month.

If you make a submission and then get a better shot later on.....then just submit the new pic and ask for the old one to be deleted!

This submissions thread will be open from now until Sunday evening 8PM UK time, at which point the voting thread will open!

Voting will then take place throughout Monday 29th and Tuesday 30th November!

Time to get your entries in........

Show It Off Tim And Eric GIF by Adult Swim

• Like 4

53 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

FFS, i'm not scribbling out that top box this month , I've lost me crayons............

What you say @Six30

im taking no more part in this thread, for tis a silly thread.... i will vote though, and the best pic has already been posted.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Mawsley said:

Have it.

04096497-BE81-45E0-B2D9-5ABDEF19CF88.jpeg

I bet you could take a picture of an expresso machine and make it look amazing as long as it was outside under a pretty sky! That's almost cheating!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

You see this @XTreme   , that's a great photo right there.  Cool bike, great backdrop and well composed.  BUT , do you know why that's a winner ..................

......................  BECAUSE HE'S SPENT 30 SECONDS TO REMOVE HIS TOP BOX  AND TAKE THE SHOT  :classic_cool:  :classic_cool:  :classic_cool:

IMG_20211122_123212.thumb.jpg.787f1edcb0f069bfbbcbb78767cac4fe.jpg.5765d09a69ddbde789dc5ee7376a68e3.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Pedro said:

I bet you could take a picture of an expresso machine and make it look amazing as long as it was outside under a pretty sky! That's almost cheating!

the twats messed about with the photo ... 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

You see this @XTreme   , that's a great photo right there.  Cool bike, great backdrop and well composed.  BUT , do you know why that's a winner ..................

......................  BECAUSE HE'S SPENT 30 SECONDS TO REMOVE HIS TOP BOX  AND TAKE THE SHOT  :classic_cool:  :classic_cool:  :classic_cool:

IMG_20211122_123212.thumb.jpg.787f1edcb0f069bfbbcbb78767cac4fe.jpg.5765d09a69ddbde789dc5ee7376a68e3.jpg

I think that transgresses the rules you know......what you say @Clive?

• Haha 1