Last Weekend in November!

XTreme

It's been the worst November I've ever known in Spain......and still the shit continues!

1284510074_Screenshot2021-11-26095226.jpg.c963ffeb1872ac96b04c3d10fabcd801.jpg

So don't look to me to do much!

Who's going to step forward and salvage our reputation this weekend then?

Tyre changing for me in a moment.  Got mate on his way down from Redditch heading for Exeter but stopping here to change a front tyre (I've got one in stock).

Tyres are becoming a pain to get hold of, along with oil etc.  I noticed that brake pads have shot up in price by about 50% as well 😏

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Tyres are becoming a pain to get hold of, along with oil etc.  I noticed that brake pads have shot up in price by about 50% as well 😏

Same here, Bob. Tires seem to be quick as always but oil is scarce. My mechanic is using BMW branded oil because his usual Castrol hasn't been available.

• Like 2

That reminds me i have to call the BMW tuner place to see if a spot has opened up on the dyno yet for my 3's re awakining, theme song...under pressure, whoop whoop po po whoop whoop!.  😀

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Still got one unopened bag of 1100, but she wants to get all the Xmas stuff in early in case there are supply problems.

Only me and wife at home on Christmas day, son in law and daughter are at work......a nice quiet day for us.Jimmy Fallon Yes GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

The sun is out today and I was going to go for a ride, but my old dog had a bad night last night and I think I should stay close to her today. 🤒

Perhaps some yard clean up later, as it is a mess from the storms. :littleguy:

969A9130-AF25-48D9-A32F-87CD991754DF_1_201_a.jpeg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

The sun is out today and I was going to go for a ride, but my old dog had a bad night last night and I think I should stay close to her today. 🤒

Perhaps some yard clean up later, as it is a mess from the storms. :littleguy:

969A9130-AF25-48D9-A32F-87CD991754DF_1_201_a.jpeg

Wow two really lovely faces what a great pic. :littleguy:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, boboneleg said:

Tyre changing for me in a moment.  Got mate on his way down from Redditch heading for Exeter but stopping here to change a front tyre (I've got one in stock).

Funny enough Bob i just put a new Mitas C02 on the back of the dog ready for the mud again 🙂

• Like 2