Mawsley

NC500 again

Martin has finally finished ploughing through the footage and begun producing compilations of our journey last June

• Like 5

When I first heard your main man’s dulcet tones I thought oh dear this is going to be hard going 😂 but it turned around pretty fast after the intro, that must of taken him yonks to put together.
A hell of a lot of work went into arranging that trip too, looks like whoever was organising did a good job of it.

More importantly is part two Mawsley bins it? 

• Haha 1

On 17/11/2021 at 07:57, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

When I first heard your main man’s dulcet tones I thought oh dear this is going to be hard going 😂 but it turned around pretty fast after the intro, that must of taken him yonks to put together.
A hell of a lot of work went into arranging that trip too, looks like whoever was organising did a good job of it.

More importantly is part two Mawsley bins it? 

Nope. I’d ridden off on my own and the crash fucked the camera recording. You’ll have to amuse yourself by imagining it.

The daft sod is running two trips in 2022, May and June. Unfortunately sacked off the two hotels I liked. 

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, XTreme said:

kid fail GIF

That's almost bang on for my first morning on the CJ250T back in 1981 - just replace the kerb with a metal fence and pop in a crowd of kids pissing themselves.

• Haha 3

35 minutes ago, XTreme said:

They were ugly fucking things......done in the style of the F1 but it didn't quite work out.

It was a screaming sack of shit

• Haha 2

Brilliant video! Takes me back to my scooter boy days in the 80s. Great times, great laughs.

Still have lots of friends in the scene. This was my T5 in 1988. Malossi 172cc fitted and at Margate scooter rally.

YhRqNZq.jpg

dy1hTbP.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Rob M said:

Brilliant video! Takes me back to my scooter boy days in the 80s. Great times, great laughs.

Still have lots of friends in the scene. This was my T5 in 1988. Malossi 172cc fitted and at Margate scooter rally.

YhRqNZq.jpg

dy1hTbP.jpg

I have no pics of my Vespa and Lambretta days in 1971.

Season 2 Episode 3 GIF by Paramount+

• Haha 3