Benelli Leocino 500

Skippy

I like the look of this lightly modified Benelli Leocino 500; tail tidy, headlamp grill, adventure tyres and a scrambler style front mudguard. Job done 👍🏍🏍🏍🏍🏍

FC3ECE00-4EDC-4981-BBBB-629AAC737FEC.webp

5A834F38-C5AA-428B-A60D-6573056A0B96.webp

• Like 4

1 minute ago, boboneleg said:

Handling could be interesting as that's obviously a rear tyre they've mounted on the front.

Must have been done by the outfit that Ray mentioned before!

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Handling could be interesting as that's obviously a rear tyre they've mounted on the front.

Seen loads of twats do that

Also that exhaust pipe is far too low, maybe ok on a flat track circuit, wouldn't last 5 minutes on rocky Welsh trails

• Like 1

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

Definitely and that’s a no-no in my book. I’d go for a proper front but keep the TCK’s or whatever they are. 👍

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Cupid Stunt said:

Seen loads of twats do that

Also that exhaust pipe is far too low, maybe ok on a flat track circuit, wouldn't last 5 minutes on rocky Welsh trails

Easy trails only on that but there’s plenty of that stuff around here and frankly my days of attempting difficult terrain are well and truly over. I used to ride a XR650L around the Peak District and the thought of doing it now fills me with horror. 🤣

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Skippy said:

Easy trails only on that but there’s plenty of that stuff around here and frankly my days of attempting difficult terrain are well and truly over. I used to ride a XR650L around the Peak District and the thought of doing it now fills me with horror. 🤣

I think we all slow down a bit and think twice as we get older , when I think of some of the stuff I used ride my KTM 950 on I think to myself 'did I really do that' :classic_laugh:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, Skippy said:

Yes, I still like the looks of all the street scrambler style bikes, it's just that generally they're all show and no go when it comes to trails here, we just don't have any easy off road, it's all steep rocky terrain, and like you I can no longer do it, for me it was early osteo arthritis, it killed my off-road fun 10 years ago now, I'd get half way round a planned route and have to quit and go home due to the pain

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Same as the wife Terry......in her hips, back, neck, and hands!

Yeah it can be very painful at times, mine started at the ripe old age of 48, couldn't believe it, I went to the docs as I thought I might have broken my thumb joint in one of my many daily bike off's, he sent me for an X-Ray and they told me it was osteo arthritis I said "fuck off, I'm only 48", it's just got steadily worse and in more joints ever since
But I'm still a fucking 9 year old 🙂

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Cupid Stunt said:

Yeah it can be very painful at times, mine started at the ripe old age of 48, couldn't believe it, I went to the docs as I thought I might have broken my thumb joint in one of my many daily bike off's, he sent me for an X-Ray and they told me it was osteo arthritis I said "fuck off, I'm only 48", it's just got steadily worse and in more joints ever since
But I'm still a fucking 9 year old 🙂

It hit her at about 50.......she's going to be 60 in two months time.

She had one hip replaced in Jan 2018, now waiting for the second one to reach that stage.....it's on the way.

Course they can't go near the back as it's just too dangerous.

So she's on permanent morphine patches and tablets for the rest of her life.