Road Triiiip

gymwitch

2 minutes ago, gymwitch said:

The trailer takes 3 bikes. And if they wont fit apparently i have to ride one home 😆

He thinks hes funny but i will pick his bike to ride home....watch his little face drop then 😏

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

Is more rain forecast?

Just a local potter tomorrow on the 400. No rain forecast so far. Lazy day for us. We leave for home Monday morning. Its been an epic trip. 🥰

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, gymwitch said:

Just a local potter tomorrow on the 400. No rain forecast so far. Lazy day for us. We leave for home Monday morning. Its been an epic trip. 🥰

You want to think about a trip to Spain next year......now that would be something different!

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I had a go of one of those bloody hell they are small i had to lift my leg onto the footrest with my hand it was so cramped for me and i'm not that tall 

When i first sat on it with both feet up on the pegs was yesterday !!! I thought im never going to manage it. Once i got going though i felt at home. Wouldnt want to do more than 100 miles on it though. I thought my left shoulder was going to drop off 🤣

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, XTreme said:

You gotta be joking......I bet Blender won't give him permission to go!

i'll look at some  where to stay , dont bother saying i can stay at your sweat pit , i want air con, get on it and  sort me a bike to use .

• Haha 2

Another 100 mile clocked up on the pocket rocket. How much fun? All of it i think 😂 last day so we thought we would just nip out locally. Err no !!! 😂 one minute bashing down the mway, next minute we were green laneing 😂 epic last day. 🤩

Screenshot_20211114-164535_Telegram.jpg

Screenshot_20211114-164507_Telegram.jpg

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, gymwitch said:

Another 100 mile clocked up on the pocket rocket. How much fun? All of it i think 😂 last day so we thought we would just nip out locally. Err no !!! 😂 one minute bashing down the mway, next minute we were green laneing 😂 epic last day. 🤩

Screenshot_20211114-164535_Telegram.jpg

Screenshot_20211114-164507_Telegram.jpg

Looking good there!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

You look like you fit that bike perfectly :littleguy:

I actually do !!! When i first sat on it. Both feet up on the pegs... friday (2 days ago) im like no fricken way can i ride this !!! 10mins later.... ohh yeah i can do this 😁

• Like 4