Road Triiiip

gymwitch

Heading daaaan saaath today. The plan is to park van at Dawlish and then we can have a mooch on the bikes. While we are here though we are picking up the NC23 CBR400RR which @oldgrump has very kindly got running tickety boo for me. 

We are also going to call in to Gosport to visit Andys dad. Not sure how this is all going to happen but we are here now in Dawlish at the campsite. Heres a pic of our set up we took at the services. And hopefully a video..... 

I will upload more as we go 😊

Video is short. Dont know why as i recorded longer than that.

Screenshot_20211107-194714_Telegram.jpg

• Like 11

8 minutes ago, gymwitch said:

Heading daaaan saaath today. The plan is to park van at Dawlish and then we can have a mooch on the bikes. While we are here though we are picking up the NC23 CBR400RR which @oldgrump has very kindly got running tickety boo for me. 

We are also going to call in to Gosport to visit Andys dad. Not sure how this is all going to happen but we are here now in Dawlish at the campsite. Heres a pic of our set up we took at the services. And hopefully a video..... 

Fantastic!

Hope the weather's OK for you!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, gymwitch said:

hey cant find the vid 🥸

• Like 1

1 minute ago, skyrider said:

hey cant find the vid 🥸

Not that exciting im afraid but only just landed and its dark. We have the gopro so will video my first ride on 400 🥰 EXCITING !!!!

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

What was that funny noise in the video, did you drop something in your lap  😁

Haha i was expecting the music that was on to keep playing but it stopped as i started videoing 😕 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, gymwitch said:

Video is short. Dont know why as i recorded longer than that.

Love this!! 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Buckster said:

First van reports and now a pair of filthy pikey scum with bikes on a trailer for fucks sake!

Well they did come off the trailer.......which is more than can be said for the van report!

• Haha 2

Im doing my best pic wise. I had cropped all the screen shot ones that Andy took but accidentally sent the uncropped ones. The interwebs at campsite is slower than a Harley. So couldnt be arsed resending.

Will try harder 😁

• Haha 6