Winter is arriving

Buckster

As is evidenced by the threads being started here. A bunch of myopic coffin dodgers drifting into seasonal depression and needing to wallow in each other’s misery, wouldn’t be so bad if you rode your bikes but no, let’s see what your worst bike was, what did you hate but now love (for Six that one is easy, he hated getting fondled by the guy in the van outside the school gates but now he loves being the guy in the van).

Tym is wandering around lamenting the joys of shooting people while dressing up as shark bait and littering the ocean with the contents of his Halloween collection, Pete is desperate for photos of dead animals and the real possibility of being gang raped by subterranean dago midgets, then we have the nursing home brigade always one step away from a flounce, if Clive gets anything good for Christmas then he will have a meltdown and delete himself. Then we have the couple of colonists who actually ride but still don’t understand that temperature is measured in Celsius (you cunts).

I’m unrealistically hoping that Pedro can still save the day but he rides a BMW and it’s only a matter of time before he starts posting his Christmas menu of giblets and slug anuses. 

Even the bitches seem permanently on the rag these days, steeped in indecision and bad taste and the latest influx of new members look like the refugees from a gay leper colony.

So as usual it will be down to me to show the outside world that there is at least one actual biker here and it isn’t just a collection of wannabes and hasbeens.

You’re welcome.

• Haha 11

1 hour ago, Buckster said:

I’m unrealistically hoping that Pedro can still save the day but he rides a BMW and it’s only a matter of time before he starts posting his Christmas menu of giblets and slug anuses. 

how i met your mother challenge GIF by hoppip

I was hoping for a ride report from you, I posted this while you were out on your trans-UK ride only to produce a single picture out of it.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Pedro said:

was hoping for a ride report from you, I posted this while you were out on your trans-UK ride only to produce a single picture out of it.

Quite right, for a start how many times did it break down ?

motorcycle-fail.gif.5f71cbd4dc0392baec62b75f12de9c99.gif

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Buckster said:

If Clive gets anything good for Christmas then he will have a meltdown and delete himself. 

We don't do Christmas.👍 So i won't be getting anything........Bah Humbug!.😂

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Your life sounds so full of joy Clive :classic_unsure:

Worked over most of the last 18 Christmas holidays, just got out of the habit.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Your life sounds so full of joy Clive :classic_unsure:

Only thing worse that could happen is Bruce turn up at the door dressed as Santa bringing him another bike!

I'd give it a few months and we'd be onto Clive III.

• Haha 4

Unless I win the lottery (unlikely as I don't buy a ticket, a tax on simple people.🤔) another bike will never be in my shed.

When the scoot has to go 🤔 I will disappear too......when?.....who knows.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Clive said:

Unless I win the lottery (unlikely as I don't buy a ticket, a tax on simple people.🤔) another bike will never be in my shed.

When the scoot has to go 🤔 I will disappear too......when?.....who knows.

I would have a Honda CB750f2n again...........about the only bike (apart from the VFR) I would happily own.

• Like 1

On 30/10/2021 at 10:55, Buckster said:

As is evidenced by the threads being started here. A bunch of myopic coffin dodgers drifting into seasonal depression and needing to wallow in each other’s misery, wouldn’t be so bad if you rode your bikes but no, let’s see what your worst bike was, what did you hate but now love (for Six that one is easy, he hated getting fondled by the guy in the van outside the school gates but now he loves being the guy in the van).

Tym is wandering around lamenting the joys of shooting people while dressing up as shark bait and littering the ocean with the contents of his Halloween collection, Pete is desperate for photos of dead animals and the real possibility of being gang raped by subterranean dago midgets, then we have the nursing home brigade always one step away from a flounce, if Clive gets anything good for Christmas then he will have a meltdown and delete himself. Then we have the couple of colonists who actually ride but still don’t understand that temperature is measured in Celsius (you cunts).

Even the bitches seem permanently on the rag these days, steeped in indecision and bad taste and the latest influx of new members look like the refugees from a gay leper colony.

So as usual it will be down to me to show the outside world that there is at least one actual biker here and it isn’t just a collection of wannabes and hasbeens.

You’re welcome.

Aaw sweety have you stopped taking the tablets again?

• Haha 5