Last Weekend in October!

XTreme

Clocks go back for most of us......and it looks like shit on the way for me!

1909785717_Screenshot2021-10-29092124.jpg.bd632a6d9ae92a291dc36c32305d3904.jpg

And tomorrow I've got to take the wife to the Brit shops in Albox (round trip of 200kms).......so it's going to be a fantastic weekend on all levels!

Sad Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

What's your misery this weekend then?

• Haha 5

A crap forecast for the weekend here, showers on Saturday, heavy showers on Sunday......doubt I will be doing much outside, could do a oil change on the scoot, in the shed, that will take all of 10 mins.😂

• Like 3

Today I'm running a marathon to Snowdon and back, tomorrow I'm swimming the English channel while blowing raspberries at the French trawlermen and on Sunday I'll be scaling the north face of the Eiger   đŸ€Ș

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

Today I'm running a marathon to Snowdon and back, tomorrow I'm swimming the English channel while blowing raspberries at the French trawlermen and on Sunday I'll be scaling the north face of the Eiger   đŸ€Ș

a fairly full weekend planned then 😄

• Haha 1

Bike is due for a service that is happening next week, I think it has used just a hint of oil since the last service, which would be a first time for it. Forecast is rain stormy on the weekend so I'll spend it mostly reading a book and keeping my dog company with the ocasional breaks for play time. 

Also, plan on having a couple talks with my dad, he's not been having the best of luck and has just been diagnosed with LSA, a sort of degenerative sclerosis, and is rightly quite scared.

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

3 hours ago, XTreme said:

Clocks go back for most of us......and it looks like shit on the way for me!

1909785717_Screenshot2021-10-29092124.jpg.bd632a6d9ae92a291dc36c32305d3904.jpg

And tomorrow I've got to take the wife to the Brit shops in Albox (round trip of 200kms).......so it's going to be a fantastic weekend on all levels!

Sad Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

What's your misery this weekend then?

slagging of brits all the time , but lets mrs go to  Brit shops, go to a Spanish shop you hypercrit. 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, boboneleg said:

what you doing in the afternoon mate ?

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Six30 said:

slagging of brits all the time , but lets mrs go to  Brit shops, go to a Spanish shop you hypercrit. 

I want my tea bags! And the word is spelt "hypocrite" you ignorant Gammon.

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Swagman said:

Cunt more like, educated people are all the same, I’m better than you I can read and write, fuck em.

Well I went to State Schools same as you.....so I didn't have any advantages because we went through exactly the same system in the same era.

Unfortunately you came out of the other end a dull cunt!

Why was that?

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Well I went to State Schools same as you.....so I didn't have any advantages because we went through exactly the same system in the same era.

Unfortunately you came out of the other end a dull cunt!

Why was that?

Because I was taught by duller cunts like you.

• Haha 2

Out with the wife tonight so probably recovering tomorrow, Sunday i'm hoping to get a ride in just for some exercise the weather don't look too good but that don't bother me too much. booked next Thursday and Friday off work and just look at that sparkly yellow thing next Thursday  :classic_smile:

image.png.adec88cbbdae6e6b514040611622c574.png

• Like 6

I have way too much planned for this weekend, but it will fun trying to get everything done.... :littleguy:

It's a cool but beautiful day today, so I think I will take the Honda for a spin. 🌞  The roads are still a mess from the storm so this should be interesting.

I have to say though, my street riding in bad road conditions, has gotten so much better now that I have been riding on dirt for almost 2 years.  What are a few million pine needles compared to baby heads! 😬😄

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, XTreme said:

If Six wasn't here you'd be in the running for TOTY!

Yeah but with you in the running no one has a fucking look-in.

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Out with the wife tonight so probably recovering tomorrow, Sunday i'm hoping to get a ride in just for some exercise the weather don't look too good but that don't bother me too much. booked next Thursday and Friday off work and just look at that sparkly yellow thing next Thursday  :classic_smile:

image.png.adec88cbbdae6e6b514040611622c574.png

Well if you’re planning any pastime according to British weather forecaster’s then you’ll be going out blind, just saying.

3 minutes ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

What are a few million pine needles compared to baby heads! 😬😄

Wet leaves here, got the Tomos to spin a tyre when i collected all of Sues Main Streets nuts today.Â đŸ€“

_DSC1974.thumb.JPG.33bed9cbbf1745b2ec50efafeaff16f7.JPG

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Swagman said:

Well if you’re planning any pastime according to British weather forecaster’s then you’ll be going out blind, just saying.

Hey i'm an optimist i'm going to be off work and its sunny i'm going to be happy right up till Thursday morning :classic_laugh:

• Haha 2