BOTM October 2021 Submissions

XTreme

34 minutes ago, Tym said:

Dont you people have Buttlers to do your shopping?   🤓

Last Wednesday of the month is generally a half day off.. one doesn't want to completely exhaust the domestics.

To think, you had that little fracas in 1776 just so you could do your own shopping and housework... most odd. And then you imported all those Italians and didn't put them to good use. its passes all understanding!!

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Tym said:

:wave:

_DSC1960.thumb.JPG.273d69aaecd0f011fedf718a2d8622e9.JPG

no top box, but a cb radio, a first aid kit, a gun holder and th etank lights up.  That's gotta be worth something right? 😜

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, MooN said:

no top box, but a cb radio, a first aid kit, a gun holder and th etank lights up.  That's gotta be worth something right? 😜

CB's worth 30 bucks at least. :littleguy:

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

10 hours ago, Tym said:

That bike looks old for some reason @Grasshopper's Ride :littleguy:

It came like that out of the box.  :littleguy:

That is one of those things about the Himalayan, many buy it for that "vintage" look.  I liked it too, because there seemed like not much could go wrong with such a simple bike.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I have also been hard on the bike and it needs new tires and some suspension love.... 

• Like 6

On 27/10/2021 at 20:32, Sir Fallsalot said:

I think i'll try some sand this month instead of the mud

IMG_2711.thumb.JPG.ec2dcd46586eefadda526879e05f2545.JPG

That would win hands down if only the sign clearly said NO MOTORCYCLES :rofl:

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, Six30 said:

must say thats a lovely looking bike .

Why thankyou kind sir, i am enjoying it at the moment trouble is the more i enjoy it the closer i get to having to rebuild it, bloody service intervals are crazy if you go by the book but i'm taking that as competition use not trail riding like i'm doing

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

bloody service intervals are crazy if you go by the book but i'm taking that as competition use not trail riding like i'm doing

“rules are for the obeyance of fools, and the guidance of wise men”.  Harry Day ( or possibly Douglas Bader).

• Like 2