Welcome Jed

Admin

Thanks  Treme, I’m originally from Manchester Uk, but swapped countries back in 2016 

Swapped bikes this year from a Triumph 800 xca to the Tenere 700 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Hi Jed......good to see you!

And you're the first signup from Greece!

Actually, it was your post on FB Adv Bike Riders which brought me here!!!! You put a link on for a ride you did in Spain! 

great pics and write up btw 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Jed said:

Actually, it was your post on FB Adv Bike Riders which brought me here!!!! You put a link on for a ride you did in Spain! 

great pics and write up btw 

Nice one......I've been trying to throw in the odd link here and there without it looking too spammy.

There's 4 of us in Spain, and 2 of us in France on here.......we all dodged the bullet!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, boboneleg said:

Cool bike btw, only the cool dudes ride T700's :classic_cool:

Welcome in, but don't listen to Bob he's not all there. How does the T700 compare to the triumph? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Welcome @Jed hope you enjoy it. They’re all about the pics on here, mainly due to illiteracy so feel free to post some of your bike pics or any crayon drawings. Just try not to use words with more than two syllables in any of the descriptions 😂

jim carrey laugh GIF

• Haha 5

4 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Welcome @Jed hope you enjoy it. They’re all about the pics on here, mainly due to illiteracy so feel free to post some of your bike pics or any crayon drawings. Just try not to use words with more than two syllables in any of the descriptions 😂

sad but true...

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Thanks for the welcome everyone 🙏🏼

On 26/10/2021 at 19:55, MooN said:

Welcome in, but don't listen to Bob he's not all there. How does the T700 compare to the triumph? 

I loved the Triumph it was mint on long day’s rides. I had two. Took the last one - the xca off-road and it was hard work. The T7 is less comfy - saddle - and slightly less powerful, but for the riding I do in Greece I would say it’s the perfect bike. Torquey and feels like you’re riding a 450. 200 times better off-road. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

On 26/10/2021 at 20:14, Six30 said:

Welcome Jed... quick question , do you support Man utd ?

No mate. Football ain’t my bag. Adventure riding and Spearfishing on the other hand…

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Jed said:

No mate. Football ain’t my bag. Adventure riding and Spearfishing on the other hand…

thats probably the right answer mate .

• Like 2

1 minute ago, boboneleg said:

How long have you had you Tenere ?   I've had mine two years now after 15 years of riding KTM's, loving it so far  👍

zz.JPEG.6a9ba0b7461ab0df8ec4f11778080944.JPEG

Is that pic taken here Bob?

FILE345.JPG.59af3a9faefd4a49bb90d7cb3563f3eb.JPG

• Like 1