Which Bands Have You Seen Live?

Tango

5 minutes ago, Tango said:

Oh fuck, you reminded me that I saw Gary Glitter at Brixton Academy

3 minutes ago, skyrider said:

yep i once went to one of his gang shows many years ago in manchester

Guys......there's times when it's best to be selective with what information you divulge!

What you make of this @Six30?

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Pedro said:

I spent a year or more of people telling me of shit I did that night. I came to myself in the morning in my hometown next to someone driving me home (my car being 30km away) and bringing me do my mum's doorstep hanging me from my shoulders, my mum's a doctor so I'm sure that when he told her I had a bad hotdog that night she really believed him. I had a fucking cold shower and a two day throw up / hangover.

Also, that same night, I was so drunk I got delivered to the INEM tent they had at the festival, I was carried in by a couple of guys that only knew my "war name" and my hometown, and got two known visitors, the first one's review was that the whole operation was like an NBA game, while I was sucking down intravenous serum through the back of both hands, they had a team willing to mop up puke within the second, like in an NBA match when the players fall down and smudge sweat on the hardwood floor, somehow this really impressed Caco, my rich world wise friend. Then came the "other friend", he was so wasted he jumped on one of "INEM"s VW Passat's bonnets and wouldn't leave without a signed autograph from Eminem, which sounded the same to him... (INEM is a part of the Portuguese Health System, translated to Institute for National Health Emergencies", not a rapper)

not afraid eminem GIF

That's before I met you all, you all saved me ... 

Oh, and true story, the lady intern doctor that brought me back from the brinks of death was really cute. I know that because a few guys I didn't know went in to visit me and I still have flashbacks of her slapping me awake to this day sometimes....

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Guys......there's times when it's best to be selective with what information you divulge!

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

been to see the human league in southport also 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Earache said:

Best bands I saw

Cheap Trick

Rush 

Deep Purple

Kiss (good show crap music)

George Lynch

Ted Nugent

Scorpions

AC/DC (with and without Bon)

Saxon

Black Sabbath (with Ozzy and with Dio)

UFO

Primus

LA Guns

Megadeth

Metallica

Guns n Roses

Faster Pussycat

Motorhead

Ozzy

Def Leppard

Van Halen

Wendy O. Williams (not Plasmatics)

ZZ Top

The Babys

Iron Maiden

MSG

...and a shitload more that I can't think of right now. Used to go to a lot of concerts back when I was just a kid

Worst bands I saw

Rolling Stones 

Fleetwood Mac

Bread

Rare Earth

Charlie Daniels

Slaughter

Winger

The Ramones

Genesis

I saw Kiss when they did a tour without all the makeup and gear, which was pretty forgettable!

Cheap Trick were good. They were my late Brother-in-law's favourite band back then. The Flame had just hit the top of the charts when we saw them.

Saw Bon Jovi at Wembley arena too, that was my ex's choice. 😂😂

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Check out the wife's T shirt taken a few weeks ago LOL we've lost count of how many times we've seen Engine and dumpy's. 
I'm not into going out of my way to watch bands but if their on where i am i will watch them the wife is mad into it and so is my boy now 

IMG_1744.thumb.JPG.d4bb8ee9d7008538eeddc892121651c5.JPG

Well  hello......

s-l1000.jpg

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, XTreme said:

bit lost for words to be honest...

• Haha 3