You know how sick this world is.

Tym

32 minutes ago, XTreme said:

He was an "associate" of Epstein then?

A frequent traveller to the island on the lolita. Also the woman he shot is married to one of Clintons attorneys...... the plit thickens.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, gymwitch said:

A frequent traveller to the island on the lolita. Also the woman he shot is married to one of Clintons attorneys...... the plit thickens.

I'm amazed that Maxwell bitch is still alive!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, gymwitch said:

If she's associated with the Clintons then her death was an obvious suicide, case closed, butt, alec baldwin is still a cunt. :littleguy:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, XTreme said:

I'm amazed that Maxwell bitch is still alive!

Apparently she was well and truly groomed by daddyo. If thats the case is there any wonder people end up sick and twisted. Not saying i sympathise with her as there are people who have suffered horrendous abuse but dont end up as abusers. Its a sad and twisted world at times 😒

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, gymwitch said:

Apparently she was well and truly groomed by daddyo. If thats the case is there any wonder people end up sick and twisted. Not saying i sympathise with her as there are people who have suffered horrendous abuse but dont end up as abusers. Its a sad and twisted world at times 😒

Where you been hiding?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, gymwitch said:

Screenshot_20211029-143025_Instagram.jpg

Oh bugger....thats a pic of Baldwin holding the gun. Trump is investigating this. Its an interesting read on Instagram. John Voight and John Calzviel (?) are putting their two penneth worth in too. Not looking too good for Alec. 

3 hours ago, gymwitch said:

Oh bugger....thats a pic of Baldwin holding the gun. Trump is investigating this. Its an interesting read on Instagram. John Voight and John Calzviel (?) are putting their two penneth worth in too. Not looking too good for Alec. 

Why would they get a corrupt failed businessman to investigate? Are Mulder and Scully busy?

• Haha 1