Would you buy the bike or bikes you current own again if you were without a bike?

Grasshopper

Would you buy the bike or bikes you current own again if you were without a bike?   

15 members have voted

1. 1. Would you buy the bike or bikes you current own again if you were without a bike?

• Yes
    • No
    • Well, maybe, let me think about it.

I've already stated elsewhere on here that I'd buy another DR650 at the drop of a hat.

The CRF250 Rally , absolutely . For the money it's bloody amazing and costs sixpence to run.

The Van Van, no I wouldn't buy another one, it's just a fun thing for sunny days. 

Now the difficult one, the Tenere 700.  I love that bike, the engine is so smooth and so willing, it looks good and has great road manners but I'm not sure if I'll ever buy a bike that big again.

• Like 1

I said yes on the poll but the new tracer looks fugly.
So tempted by another xt1200.
Honda Dominators, not so fussed now I've had them for so long and know their list of faults.
As for the TDM, I seem to go find another as soon as I trade/sell one.:classic_laugh:

• Like 4

The CB500X is a good little bike, but it's short of a few bhp for me and it's quite top-heavy for a not-very-heavy bike. I guess that's proof that a 30 min test ride is really not sufficient to make a good assessment of a bikes suitability. 

I would still have had my Speed Triple if I'd not moved over here, but my priorities for a bike have changed now, so I'd probably not get another.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Tango said:

The CB500X is a good little bike, but it's short of a few bhp for me and it's quite top-heavy for a not-very-heavy bike. I guess that's proof that a 30 min test ride is really not sufficient to make a good assessment of a bikes suitability. 

I would still have had my Speed Triple if I'd not moved over here, but my priorities for a bike have changed now, so I'd probably not get another.

I would think a Speed Triple would be a nice bike for France's country roads, what makes you think that way?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mawsley said:

I’d have a lime green Speed Triple in a snap despite my current aversion to Triumph

You don't know WTF you want Dave!

I know what you need though......electroconvulsive therapy for a start!

Then a van!

Truth GIF

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Pedro said:

I would think a Speed Triple would be a nice bike for France's country roads, what makes you think that way?

From my experience it ran quite hot. The fan would turn on and off all the time at speeds less than 40mph in the summer and that's an English summer, so at 30C+ over here I think that it would be on all the time. Otherwise it would be quite suited to the roads here, however, I think that my license wouldn't last as long!

• Like 3