Fourth Weekend in October!

XTreme

Woke up to a chilly morning, and went outside to weed out the garden/jungle/meadow, then after working out an apetite got on the bike and went to my favourite spot by the river where I enjoyed a great sandwich and absolutely perfect weather.

Came back via the road that crosses all the farm fields, the road is caked in dry dirt. The dirt was dragged onto the road as mud when the trucks from picking up the tomatoes were working, then it rained, and then it got hot and dry, and the truck traffic pressed it. It's now a mix of tarmac and very hard compacted dirt. Fuelled up the bike and now am relaxing on the sofa with the windows open, might wash the bike tomorrow or this afternoon, but I'm feeling lazy now.

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Photoshopped :classic_ohmy:

gs322-min.jpg.c10241d32279f6e53e65de2299fca714.jpg.167a18867830b3824843bbc31da25f1d.jpg

It's not Bob......it really is that green!

In fact I can't ever remember seeing any areas as green as that in all the years I've been here!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

It's not Bob......it really is that green!

In fact I can't ever remember seeing any areas as green as that in all the years I've been here!

Rain does wonders for arid desert eh

18 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Bike washed, sort of cleanish now, it was too nice an afternoon outside and I needed to do something 

IMG_3292.thumb.jpeg.970aec22ff0600914eb8b7a44c2c4247.jpeg

Bike looks good Pedro! :littleguy:

• Like 1

Looking dicey on the ferry front tomoz, theyve not cancelled yet but the red gale force warning areas are creeping down the left side of the country and Plymouth is now “moderate, occasionally rough” which sounds like a lot of people I know 😆  

Anyone with a connection to any deity put a word in wuddya?

766CCCF3-E771-47BE-BCF6-63891BB4F6FE.thumb.jpeg.d46cefc31461089eaf42531b3bd05382.jpeg

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Looking dicey on the ferry front tomoz, theyve not cancelled yet but the red gale force warning areas are creeping down the left side of the country and Plymouth is now “moderate, occasionally rough” which sounds like a lot of people I know 😆  

766CCCF3-E771-47BE-BCF6-63891BB4F6FE.thumb.jpeg.d46cefc31461089eaf42531b3bd05382.jpeg

Fingers crossed!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

My mate lives in Plymouth, I could ask him to go down to the Hoe and blow it back up north if you like ?

sheldon-hyperventilating.gif.09bd3384b71d84473217f4eefed1a55d.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Blimey O’reilly! Took me a minute to acknowledge he’s riding at that speed and they’d not just sped up the footage 😂

I've seen him racing a few times and he really was that fast i just couldn't get my head around how he done it scared me just watching

20 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

So what's different tomorrow   😂

millie-bobby-brown-mind-blown.gif.212d2c504c66aad5b33136f1b3976f43.gif

On a Sunday I am U.T.T.

Under The Thumb.😂

• Haha 2