Fourth Weekend in October!

XTreme

Weather looks decent enough......

1531385436_Screenshot2021-10-22084617.jpg.92658c29ce80797f9153345b4ba69094.jpg

......and at the moment I've got no work on this weekend!

However, I've said the same thing on the last two weekends then it all changed......so just got to see how this one plays out!

What you got planned?

• Like 1

My son is coming back from uni for a weekend. The sudden purchasing of ingredients for recipes I know he loves and a strong desire to cry leads me to believe I may have missed him a lot more than Ive acknowledged πŸ˜‚ So definitely lots of cooking and laughter for me πŸ˜‚

and a bit of reloading the bikes for the ferry on Sunday πŸ‘ Looks like itll be nice weather.. for ducks!

B2D47D54-72F0-4ADD-855D-AD79F89D5011.jpeg.5365aa323d9c0eb35c6847904c9e9bcf.jpeg

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

My son is coming back from uni for a weekend. The sudden purchasing of ingredients for recipes I know he loves and a strong desire to cry leads me to believe I may have missed him a lot more than Ive acknowledged πŸ˜‚ So definitely lots of cooking and laughter for me πŸ˜‚

and a bit of reloading the bikes for the ferry on Sunday πŸ‘ Looks like itll be nice weather.. for ducks!

B2D47D54-72F0-4ADD-855D-AD79F89D5011.jpeg.5365aa323d9c0eb35c6847904c9e9bcf.jpeg

It's happening Sunday then?

I have literally nothing planned at all, another weekend of vegetating see if me knee can right itself not that it has in the 4 weeks since I did it in playing rugby, I can walk normally now at least but it does still occasionally feel like it isn't connectedΒ 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Richzx6r said:

I have literally nothing planned at all, another weekend of vegetating see if me knee can right itself not that it has in the 4 weeks since I did it in playing rugby, I can walk normally now at least but it does still occasionally feel like it isn't connectedΒ 

Bad news, things apparently will heal less and less by themselves after you’re forty…

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Bad news, things apparently will heal less and less by themselves after you’re forty…

That’s most of us fucked then.

• Haha 2

Just now, Six30 said:

28k, mechanically sound , serviced regular.... have i got an early buyer ... can deliverΒ :classic_biggrin:

I have two already her in doors would blow her top.🀣🀣

• Haha 2