Are Big Capacity and/or High Powered Bikes Days Numbered?

Tango

Just now, Six30 said:

For 15k you’ll get one with indicators 

There's every possibility but I think its probably in the terms and conditions of sale that you do not under any circumstances touch the stalk with arrows on it 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Richzx6r said:

There's every possibility but I think its probably in the terms and conditions of sale that you do not under any circumstances touch the stalk with arrows on it 

I'm sure Six could do you a deal on a nice Cut'n'Shut!

kramer GIF

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I'm sure Six could do you a deal on a nice Cut'n'Shut!

kramer GIF

Well his business name is the chop shop but I've heard both ends of the car are never from the same makes let alone same models 

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Richzx6r said:

Well his business name is the chop shop but I've heard both ends of the car are never from the same makes let alone same models 

We've never seen his business have we?

You got a website @Six30?

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Richzx6r said:

Well im also looking at a 2014 beemer 7 series, I quite like them and £14.5k with 75k miles isn't bad value 

you won the lottery rich

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Six30 said:

you won the lottery rich

No why you say that, my inheritance is coming through soon and the jag is fooked so looking to get something different and hopefully reliable as im sick of spending a few hundred quid on a motor and having nothing but repairs to do on it 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Richzx6r said:

No why you say that, my inheritance is coming through soon and the jag is fooked so looking to get something different and hopefully reliable as im sick of spending a few hundred quid on a motor and having nothing but repairs to do on it 

didn't t know you had inheritance coming .... if you want to invest any give me a shout .

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Six30 said:

didn't t know you had inheritance coming .... if you want to invest any give me a shout .

Yeah my nan died start of July and there's quite a sum of money so looking to treat myself abit 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Richzx6r said:

Yeah my nan died start of July and there's quite a sum of money so looking to treat myself abit 

Sorry about your Nan 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Richzx6r said:

BMW reliable 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Richzx6r said:

Well anything that lasts more than a couple of weeks before needing some kind of repair i would class as reliable 

May last that long they want a decent motor in it.🤣

On 22/10/2021 at 09:08, Richzx6r said:

Can I say, the less shit the car has is less shit to go wrong.

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

Can I say, the less shit the car has is less shit to go wrong.

This is true, I just want something nice for a change rather than the bangers I've been used to 

• Like 1