The Annoying Cunt Thread!

XTreme

57 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Surely that's only if you're racing.  My old KTM400 had over 850 hours on it and it still ran absolutely fine 👍

IMG_2064.thumb.JPEG.ac192a409d212fe0fa65bae0b298fc73.JPEG

that was a 4 stroke, though, it's pretty normal maintenance for those two strokes to have the piston replaced. 

I have a client to races extreme enduros and last time I spoke to him he was using a Husqvarna 250 2 stroke, he changes bike every couple of years of normal season racing and the engine is the least of his worries though :classic_laugh:

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Yes service is all in hours run. The book says new piston and rings at 60 hours i'm on 42 hours and its 3 months old, I'm sticking to that old motto if it ain't broke don't fix it :littleguy:

Fuck me my chainsaw does more hours than that running at full bore.🤣🤣

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, boboneleg said:

Surely that's only if you're racing.  My old KTM400 had over 850 hours on it and it still ran absolutely fine 👍

IMG_2064.thumb.JPEG.ac192a409d212fe0fa65bae0b298fc73.JPEG

That's how i'm treating it, its not having a hard life and only opened it up a handful of times it pulls so good at low revs i just short shift through the box very rarely do i need more than 50% throttle  

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Pedro said:

Changing pistons, do you change cylinder as well? Or sleeve? or nothing at all?

I think its a chrome bore so its just piston and rings and being a 2 stroke its half a days work but i shall fix it when its broke 

• Like 4

Isn't it lot to do with the piston wear. It's very light weight and a thin casting to start with so as it wears you're at risk of breaking a skirt off as it gains more play in the bore.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

Isn't it lot to do with the piston wear. It's very light weight and a thin casting to start with so as it wears you're at risk of breaking a skirt off as it gains more play in the bore.

Yeh.....I thought that! :classic_unsure:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Catteeclan said:

Not sure but lots of people saying they have gone to 200 hours with no problems

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 07/11/2021 at 20:04, XTreme said:

Fantastic!

Hope the weather's OK for you!

so its fantastic for gymwithch to go away on bike towing it on a trailer but when i take mine away in van.... you lick arse hypocrite 

• Haha 7

2 minutes ago, Six30 said:

so its fantastic for gymwithch to go away on bike towing it on a trailer but when i take mine away in van.... you lick arse hypocrite 

She's fucking riding it!

You took your bike for a scenic trip around Devon and Cornwall in the van and you never even got it out! 

It's only experience of that area is looking out the fucking window!

That alone should get you TOTY! 

Michael Richards Yes GIF

• Haha 5

9 minutes ago, XTreme said:

She's fucking riding it!

You took your bike for a scenic trip around Devon and Cornwall in the van and you never even got it out! 

It's only experience of that area is looking out the fucking window!

That alone should get you TOTY! 

Michael Richards Yes GIF

thats the point of taking it in the van you thick twat ... rained all week , we could still get out and about in van and had a nice week away , if it had been sunny all week i would of gone out on bike , repeat that out loud to your self and something just might click.

• Haha 4