The Annoying Cunt Thread!

XTreme

23 hours ago, XTreme said:

No one can say I don't listen to what people want......so that's why I've started The Annoying Cunt Thread!

Because from time to time some members will derail what is a decent thread (by our standards) to start niggling somebody else.

If it happens in a thread which is already total bollocks then I'll leave it there.

So if you think some posts are fucking up something decent then just tag me and I'll move them to this thread.

Of course you are free to post in it as well if you feel like calling somebody a Cunt for no apparent reason.

shades of blue GIF

I clicked on this thread thinking it was going to be all about you for some reason :classic_laugh:

• Haha 5

16 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I clicked on this thread thinking it was going to be all about you for some reason :classic_laugh:

I thought it would be entertaining stories about annoying cunts, preferably ones that get their comeuppance, like the villains in films always do!

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I thought it would be entertaining stories about annoying cunts, preferably ones that get their comeuppance, like the villains in films always do!

But instead was purely a place for six and extreme to hang out together 

• Haha 5

4 hours ago, Richzx6r said:

But instead was purely a place for six and extreme to hang out together 

This is always the problem..... @Six30 goes round trolling and just generally being an annoying cunt, and I always get roped into whatever he's done!

That's what happened on the other place......apparently he upset some newbie and I got fucking implicated as well.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

This is always the problem..... @Six30 goes round trolling and just generally being an annoying cunt, and I always get roped into whatever he's done!

That's what happened on the other place......apparently he upset some newbie and I got fucking implicated as well.

As it is only right for you to be, you were after all his mod promotions manager 😉 

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Richzx6r said:

As it is only right for you to be, you were after all his mod promotions manager 😉 

If he could have restrained himself from being an annoying cunt for a week or two he could have been a contender.

But he couldn't, and ultimately it was decided that Hoggs in 2015, and Blender and Fryer in 2019 were somewhat superior to him.

Yes......he is that low in the world of motorcycling.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, XTreme said:

If he could have restrained himself from being an annoying cunt for a week or two he could have been a contender.

But he couldn't, and ultimately it was decided that Hoggs in 2015, and Blender and Fryer in 2019 were somewhat superior to him.

Yes......he is that low in the world of motorcycling.

You saying he’s a trouble causing cunt then.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

pot.. kettle

• Haha 1