The Annoying Cunt Thread!

XTreme

No one can say I don't listen to what people want......so that's why I've started The Annoying Cunt Thread!

Because from time to time some members will derail what is a decent thread (by our standards) to start niggling somebody else.

If it happens in a thread which is already total bollocks then I'll leave it there.

So if you think some posts are fucking up something decent then just tag me and I'll move them to this thread.

Of course you are free to post in it as well if you feel like calling somebody a Cunt for no apparent reason.

shades of blue GIF

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Richzx6r said:

Had more than a few close calls whilst working as a motorcycle courier in the lovely winter of 2012, one where the bike turned in to a toboggan as I went down a hill after snow had fallen, how I didn't drop it I have no idea but I went down it with both feet down shouting "oh fuck" all the way down it

what scares you know opening the garage door and the sunlight reflecting off the cobwebs that cover your bike ?

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Six30 said:

what scares you know opening the garage door and the sunlight reflecting off the cobwebs that cover your bike ?

Look who's fucking talking! :classic_wacko:

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Look who's fucking talking! :classic_wacko:

Its a skill you know, a talent. making yourself look an absolute plonker every time you type a word. It almost makes up for the fact that he is a complete and utter bore.

maybe I should unblock him purely for the entertainment value.

No.. I can't do that as he really is a bore. 99% of the time.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Motobiker said:

Its a skill you know, a talent. making yourself look an absolute plonker every time you type a word. It almost makes up for the fact that he is a complete and utter bore.

a bore you say.... better than  a Boring Cunt ... now go and wipe someones arse or change a bed pan .

• Haha 1

You know all this constant sniping back and forth is getting a bit wearing now, I've mostly been reading around it, but if anything it's getting worse. Why don't the main contenders just pm each other so the rest of us don't have to read it?

• Like 7

1 minute ago, yen_powell said:

You know all this constant sniping back and forth is getting a bit wearing now, I've mostly been reading around it, but if anything it's getting worse. Why don't the main contenders just pm each other so the rest of us don't have to read it?

block is the answer, like the fucking idiot has me ...which is weird , cause he keeps talking about me.

27 minutes ago, yen_powell said:

The Original Series Yes GIF by Star Trek

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, XTreme said:

No one can say I don't listen to what people want......so that's why I've started The Cunt Thread!

Because from time to time some members will derail what is a decent thread (by our standards) to start niggling somebody else.

If it happens in a thread which is already total bollocks then I'll leave it there.

So if you think some posts are fucking up something decent then just tag me and I'll move them to this thread.

Of course you are free to post in it as well if you feel like calling somebody a Cunt for no apparent reason.

Lets Go Start GIF

you cunt

59 minutes ago, Motobiker said:

you cunt

1 hour ago, Motobiker said:

youre-a-cunt-gif-13.gif

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Six30 said:

block is the answer, like the fucking idiot has me ...which is weird , cause he keeps talking about me.

I don't think would even know how to do that, never had to bother before, but you're right, life's too short to do anything else, thank you for a good idea.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, yen_powell said:

I don't think would even know how to do that, never had to bother before, but you're right, life's too short to do anything else, thank you for a good idea.

what , not even a goodbye ?

I only talk about the bore because people quote him and then I get to see what he has to say and am reminded just what a tedious, predictable and repetitive bore he is.

like I need reminding.

Of course if people never quoted him.... hint hint.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Motobiker said:

I only talk about the bore because people quote him and then I get to see what he has to say and am reminded just what a tedious, predictable and repetitive bore he is.

like I need reminding.

Of course if people never quoted him.... hint hint.

youre-a-cunt-gif-13.gif

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Motobiker said:

A different kind of scare.

I had to go to the other side of town on an errand and coming back. long(ish) straight road a car coming towards me and passing, suddenly did a fast U turn, I only noticed this because I heard a car horn and saw this silly manoeuvre in my mirrors. This car then followed me, it stuck behind me as much as it could and caught up after lights so it was never more than one car back. It stuck behind me right to the end of my road and then actually continued after me when I turned in. My road is like a letter P. one way in and out and a big crescent. I was more than a little freaked out by this point so, I rode past my house and to a neighbours opposite but a few doors up, the car went past me and pulled over a little up the road. Ive lived on this road for 21 years and know all my neighbours well, I also knew this particular neighbour was out, so I knocked on the door and waited with an eye on the car up the road. No answer (obviously) so a minute for two and back on the bike and I rode back the way I had come, back into town and  after a short merry chase, lost him.

Im absolutely convinced they had targeted my bike and wanted to find out where it lived. So they could come back for it, later.

The scare wasn't so much about being followed, what freaked me out most of all was, "what if I hadn't noticed?"

gay

21 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Oh dear. I turn up in need of fluffy kitten stories to salve the disappointment of my ferry getting cancelled and this is what’s on offer 😂

what did you expect , it is the annoying cunt thread.

25 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Oh dear. I turn up in need of fluffy kitten stories to salve the disappointment of my ferry getting cancelled and this is what’s on offer 😂

When do you leave now?