OK, last trip of 2021, I promise....

Earache

13 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Heated grips, heated glove liners and lobster claw mitts, so warm…. can’t hold a grip n ride like shit but so warm 😂

try some bark busters to keep the blast off your digits 🤨

• Like 2

Sitting in my shop in Denver and it's currently 37F  /2.5C out. Gonna wait until it hits at least 45F / 7C before heading out as I'm a huge wuss and don't wanna freeze for the next 12 hours. Scooter is already to go...

IMG_0102.jpg

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Earache said:

Sitting in my shop in Denver and it's currently 37F  /2.5C out. Gonna wait until it hits at least 45F / 7C before heading out as I'm a huge wuss and don't wanna freeze for the next 12 hours. Scooter is already to go...

IMG_0102.jpg

What time is it there now Eric?

Day one was 741 miles in just under 11 hours of riding time with an overall average of 69.31 mph (which includes fuel stops).

Made it to Columbia, Missouri just in time for a couple of beers and a shower before bed. Ahhh.

More tomorrow....

day1.jpg

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Earache said:

Day one was 741 miles in just under 11 hours of riding time with an overall average of 69.31 mph (which includes fuel stops).

Made it to Columbia, Missouri just in time for a couple of beers and a shower before bed. Ahhh.

More tomorrow....

day1.jpg

That's a fair old pace there Eric?

Day 2 wasn't quite as long, but took all day due to massive amounts of truck traffic - just couldn't get past them all. But I did arrive at my final destination in Ohio...

Day2.jpg

• Like 4