‘Dolomites’ thread

Motobiker

5 hours ago, boboneleg said:

He only seems to come on here to spout about his trips, doesn't seem to comment on anything that anyone else does on here

confused-meme.gif.ee686525956f0db2e50e956896557fd7.gif

Thats fine though isnt it, it is a motorcycle forum with a ride report section. He's not the only one who drops in, leaves a ride report and disappears.

Plus I don't think everyone is comfortable joining in until they know the environment. Six was pretty quiet when I first joined and now we get pics n van action n laughs. Just takes some folk a while to warm up. 

I nearly went on a trip with Motorbiker but other things got in the way. Before I joined he was keen I knew what I was getting into so gave me the contact details of others going. They have nothing but good things to say, he's organised, considers all the angles, appreciates its everyones holiday so leaves options open and every single one individually commented about how quick witted and funny he is. If you're being slow on the uptake he takes no prisoners and by all accounts is larger than life. Thats the sort of person most of the folk on here would have loved sparring with.

He also very kindly went out of his way to help me out with good advice when I started riding, he's a wise man. That to me is an asset. 

Happy Adam Scott GIF by Sky

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2