A little spin to the West Coast

Cupid Stunt

Nice run today out on the scoot, only 140 miles but all  A and B roads, single track too no dual carriageways or motorways so it was 4 hour solid riding, Google maps reckoned 4hr 40min
Was great roads over to Borth just north of Aberystwyth to pick up a new camera to replace the one I killed by leaving on my scooter seat DOH!, I came back a grand lighter

Over Betws Mountain, into Ammanford via the A483 to Llandeilo, Tally road to Edwinsford then Lampeter, Llanrhystud, Aberystwyth and Borth
Same route back except Llandeilo to Ammanford I went via Trap for much tighter single track
Damn I need to adjust the suspension, it's rock solid and the road are shite, banking into turns is seriously worrying with the scoot bobbling around even though it's a scoot it weight 210kg

Anyway, too much fun to stop for pics so bollocks, maybe next time

PS what is it with "White Van men" and scooters, they all seem to want to race, maybe it's cos they cant stay with motorbikes they think a scooter is an easy target NOT, dumbasses

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Bloody hell......that's about 20kg heavier than my Beemer!

Yep, mad aint it, but it doesn't feel heavy, just got to remember there's all that weight on those tiny wheels/tyres in the twisties

20 minutes ago, Cupid Stunt said:

Yep, mad aint it, but it doesn't feel heavy, just got to remember there's all that weight on those tiny wheels/tyres in the twisties

Fuel tank under the seat helps a lot Terry!