First Weekend in October!

XTreme

club breakfast  yesterday (picture a bunch of old farts, speaking loud enough to clear a restaurant while reliving their greatness).

24 showed for breakfast, which quickly dwindled to 8 when we mentioned doing some dirt riding after 🙂

IMG_E4960.thumb.JPG.2b2ccd9e180dae5ecfe4cc493fc9cb05.JPG

before the asphalt comments start, this was taken after we had come down out of the mountains.  Not many other pictures cause i was too busy trying to keep up.  I'm getting too old for this shit! 🙂

• Like 7

20 minutes ago, alfalfa said:

club breakfast  yesterday (picture a bunch of old farts, speaking loud enough to clear a restaurant while reliving their greatness).

24 showed for breakfast, which quickly dwindled to 8 when we mentioned doing some dirt riding after 🙂

IMG_E4960.thumb.JPG.2b2ccd9e180dae5ecfe4cc493fc9cb05.JPG

before the asphalt comments start, this was taken after we had come down out of the mountains.  Not many other pictures cause i was too busy trying to keep up.  I'm getting too old for this shit! 🙂

24 thats good going. 8 not so much but always good to sort the wheat from the chaff!

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

24 thats good going. 8 not so much but always good to sort the wheat from the chaff!

That’s unfair calling the men on gold wings chaff.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

@Slowlycatchymonkey.......when you coming back here?

Oh god its all gone tits up here! I was intending on booking the first ferry immediately after the mechanics been on the 15th Oct but now we have staff problems that require far far far far (I could just keep typing that word!) too much input and it may well stretch on past that date. Kinda sucks. I’m just trying to focus on the bit where itll be sorted at some point and I’m lucky that when it is I have a cool (probably quite cool by then 🥶 😂) ride to do to a little place in Spain 💃 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, boboneleg said:

Fuck im , snidey cunt will fall off again soon :wank4az:

@XTreme  looks like we got a yellow pant wearing plastic flag waving Rossi bum boy.... what you say

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Six30 said:

recruitment is @Clive department

Difficult with Neil I think......he's very matey with Stu so he might feel awkward.

Having said that, if he's not posting on there (which he didn't for a long time) that could change things.

9 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Difficult with Neil I think......he's very matey with Stu so he might feel awkward.

Having said that, if he's not posting on there (which he didn't for a long time) that could change things.

get @Clive to invite stu :rofl:

• Haha 2