Cool shot of my little brother and myself...

Moto Beemer

So my brother is 15 years younger than me, been riding motorcycles for 1 year.  Came out to CO to ride and rented a triumph, I took him out and was following while giving him instructions through our headsets.  He improved dramatically and was like, the real time feedback while I was riding really helped.  We got a photo snapped which I thought was pretty cool, obviously I'm behind him in this one.

Maybe I was following a little too close but meh...(and for those who are like, too close to the yellow line you could see 500 yards past this and no cars coming)

bros 2.jpg

• Like 9

Forgot to add.  There is an additional story behind this.  He was having problems checking up too quickly entering a corner, not maintaining a line and such, throttle control not smooth...understandable.  I told him to park his bike and get his big ass on the back of the GS.  I then rode with him 2 up for a bit to let him feel what smooth cornering is, while the damn tail of the bike was almost dragging it was good and he learned alot.

bros 3.jpg

• Like 8

I envy that, I used to love driving cars with my brother on the road, on track we never did as being the big brother I would be either worried and baby sitting him, or letting our competitive nature get out of hand.

Probably never going to ride bikes with him, though, the only time I let him borrow my Transalp it ended against a car :classic_laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4