No fuel shortage!

Swagman

49 minutes ago, Motobiker said:

Is this a trick question? I hate trick questions.

I literally have no idea why the UK population panics when they see a headline

FAUV97LVcAEhy0k.jpeg

No neither do I, such a bunch of idiots, can they never grasp that they are the problem, this happens every time and they still fail to see what a total load of tosses they are.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Motobiker said:

Is this a trick question? I hate trick questions.

I literally have no idea why the UK population panics when they see a headline

FAUV97LVcAEhy0k.jpeg

Top row four from left, is she people smuggling.

• Haha 2

I saw that someone on Facebook was having a go at all the fuel panic buyers (remoaners, apparently) and finished his rant with a comment that he could only squeeze £20 of fuel into his car! With all those taking the moral high-ground I'd be interested to know who all the panic buyers are? 😉

25 minutes ago, Tango said:

I saw that someone on Facebook was having a go at all the fuel panic buyers (remoaners, apparently) and finished his rant with a comment that he could only squeeze £20 of fuel into his car! With all those taking the moral high-ground I'd be interested to know who all the panic buyers are? 😉

Well I ain’t one of them I filled my car before all this started last week, and it’s still reading full.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Swagman said:

Well I ain’t one of them I filled my car before all this started last week, and it’s still reading full.

I wasn't suggesting that you are one of them, mate, but some of those ranting about it on Facebook must be. Someone is now suggesting that it's the fuel companies and government trying to boost revenues after all the lockdowns! 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Tango said:

I wasn't suggesting that you are one of them, mate, but some of those ranting about it on Facebook must be. Someone is now suggesting that it's the fuel companies and government trying to boost revenues after all the lockdowns! 

Can't admit the truth can they?

• Like 2

Another conspiracy is modern petrol goes off so can't be kept for so long. After all what's happened we now have a stock pile so the scare mongering was started deliberately.

Petrol used to last for bloody ages but not so sure with ethanol mixed in.

• Like 2

The stupid cunt was begging Brazil (another far right state) for emergency food! 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-brazil-food-shortages-b1926321.html

When the Brazil Govt let it slip No 10 denied it completely.

But why would Brazil make that up? They've got nothing to gain.

• Like 1

The UK is a superpower again, your fuel shortages have made it to portuguese news broadcasting! According to my tv you're solving this by issuing visas to foreign truck drivers. Smart, you understood what caused the issue and are now doing the opposite to fix it, we should all have such humble governments.

Maybe next will be a list of unwanted or difficult jobs being sent to other countries: please send 300 bricklayers, 140 garbage men, 500 cheap hospice nurses, 10000 fruit pickers, 3 cheap certified nuclear scientists, etc, I could see that working...

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Tango said:

No never thought you were suggesting I was one.🤪🤪

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Catteeclan said:

Another conspiracy is modern petrol goes off so can't be kept for so long. After all what's happened we now have a stock pile so the scare mongering was started deliberately.

Petrol used to last for bloody ages but not so sure with ethanol mixed in.

No it is said you don’t get so many miles to the gallon, plus you can’t leave it too long in the tank before it starts to destabilise and go off.

• Like 2

RHA executive criticised

In particular, one of their executives, Rod McKenzie, comes in for criticism.  He is a man who would naturally draw the suspicions of the government, since once long ago he worked with the BBC.  McKenzie is accused of ‘selectively leaking’ remarks made in a private meeting with oil company leaders.

In a chilling hint of the panic and rage inside government and a warning of what may be to come, a senior government source is quoted as saying:

“McKenzie is just a moaning Remainer and he and the RHA are entirely responsible for this panic and chaos. We will deal with them when this is over.”

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Tango said:

I saw that a government minister has said that they're going to "sort out" the RHA once the current crisis is over........I can see that ending well!

London bogged down with disgruntled lorry drivers and there 40ft rigs loverly.

• Like 1