Welcome Moto Beemer

Admin

Hello gents.  Thanks for the welcome, I have not been into forums for quite some but... I have a paltry shite youtube channel and a 2021 BMW R1250 GSA but I'll link to that in a minute.  A few things, my ridding buddy of 20+ years Earache is on here and is the reason I signed up, well that and my wife of 21+ years who I loved dearly decided to CALL ME while not in the country and tell me she was leaving me.  Good times.  So here I am looking forward to some great company and good times, and riding stuff.  By the way, I gotta pay my wife $150,000 US, anyone got any spare change?

Kidding.  But not really.

Links on links to me channel, per the comments there are tickets for riding with high beams on?  Eh...good to be an American :  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUoehzjrF2o

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Wow @Moto Beemer thats the shit end of the stick. Id like to say you’ll get lots of warmth n comfort here but that’d be a lie, youre more likely to have the piss ripped mercilessly and youve already revealed a soft spot to these vultures so probably brace yourself for some tasteless wife memes! But hey its a distraction!

Welcome.

• Haha 4

32 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Wow @Moto Beemer thats the shit end of the stick. Id like to say you’ll get lots of warmth n comfort here but that’d be a lie, youre more likely to have the piss ripped mercilessly and youve already revealed a soft spot to these vultures so probably brace yourself for some tasteless wife memes! But hey its a distraction!

Welcome.

Oh Come On Jim Carrey GIF

• Haha 4

On 27/09/2021 at 00:12, XTreme said:

Hi.......good to see you!

We haven't seen @Earache for a couple of weeks now.....is he OK?

Yes.  We actually did an event last weekend where we were Moto Marshals for a bicycle race.  Nothing like riding 100 miles at 10-15 mph

• Like 1

On 27/09/2021 at 01:15, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Welcome.

And that good sir, is exactly my type of community.  Fuckers

• Haha 2

On 27/09/2021 at 02:06, Pedro said:

Welcome, what bike did you have before?

Hang in there!

In no particular order

KLR650

Ducati 1098S

ST1300

Ducati 748

RC51

CBR600RR

R1

Ninja 600

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Moto Beemer said:

And that good sir, is exactly my type of community.  Fuckers

Is your wife a man? I ask because Slowly is a bird.

quotev GIF

• Haha 2