BOTM September 2021 Submissions

XTreme

You know the criteria by now......it must be your bike and it must have been taken this month.

If you make a submission and then get a better shot later on.....then just submit the new pic and ask for the old one to be deleted!

This submissions thread will be open from now until Tuesday evening......at which point the voting thread will then be opened, with voting taking place on Wednesday 29th and Thursday 30th September. 

The Poll closes 8PM UK time on Thursday, at which point the winner gets their bike displayed on the front page for the duration of October!

And a special shout out for @Sir Fallsalot so the thick twat is aware of BOTM.

paul feig look GIF

So start placing your entries NOW! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, XTreme said:

You know the criteria by now......it must be your bike and it must have been taken this month.

If you make a submission and then get a better shot later on.....then just submit the new pic and ask for the old one to be deleted!

This submissions thread will be open from now until Tuesday evening......at which point the voting thread will then be opened, with voting taking place on Wednesday 29th and Thursday 30th September. 

The Poll closes 8PM UK time on Thursday, at which point the winner gets their bike displayed on the front page for the duration of October!

And a special shout out for @Sir Fallsalot so the thick twat is aware of BOTM.

paul feig look GIF

So start placing your entries NOW! 

How many minutes do i have before you close it :classic_laugh:

• Haha 4

26 minutes ago, Pedro said:

IMG_2789.thumb.jpeg.3f9e4732e72d50df9a52d06f652aad60.jpeg

Not the bike's best picture this month, but I like that it's almost as wide as the bridge, and cars go through there :classic_laugh:

Note there's wildlife there as well, with the stork nest on top of the bridge, and stopping on a bridge was an illegal effort for you guys!

Those little trees in the background are fun looking, do you know what they are called?

6 minutes ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

Those little trees in the background are fun looking, do you know what they are called?

From the distance on a picture I'm not sure if they're olive trees or small young oaks. My guess is olive trees.

Scratch that, on the left I think they're oaks, so on the right they probably are as well.

• Like 1

Hardly worth entering with this but it’s the only photo I’ve taken of my bike in September so far. Shame, as I’ll have some better ones when I go to the Sierra Nevada on Thursday 😝

80217F0C-A400-4F5B-962A-1E23FF2EE0A3.jpeg

• Like 8

18 minutes ago, Skippy said:

Hardly worth entering with this but it’s the only photo I’ve taken of my bike in September so far. Shame, as I’ll have some better ones when I go to the Sierra Nevada on Thursday 😝

80217F0C-A400-4F5B-962A-1E23FF2EE0A3.jpeg

Nice shot Ray.......but take them in landscape perspective when possible!

Crossing the border from Spain to Portugal at the smallest border crossing I have ever been to that is actually a roman bridge!! Sweet place, called Segura, that means safe or secure. 

IMG_20210908_112447.jpg

• Like 6