Last Weekend of September!

XTreme

Got out early.

loads of pretty girls today, weird.

Had a snack after saluting the flag.

goldfish.thumb.jpg.8ab4e039dc2ad36dfdb4eb2dfe732c64.jpg

At one point, i was sitting on top of the world.

ggygygygyyg.thumb.jpg.a8ecd2ee30dfe713f1bc324d039bfa51.jpg

Met a nice Lady named Caty, came home. End of weekends beach report. 

😀

• Like 6

Well my run on the bike tomorrow will be work related!

The clients I saw today gave me some pics of their cave hotel complex......and they're fucking dire.

So I'll be going there tomorrow to get some pics and vids for myself!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I went out for a couple of hours on the XR today met a lad on his first trail ride attempt so i stayed with him for a bit as he was heading in my direction. He was riding one of those Chinese bikes

The XR 

IMG_2682.thumb.JPG.95dd7c0100bace7d7d15c54b9f5a3c4b.JPG

This is the new boy he was brand new just look how shiney he is

And because it was a Chinese bike it wasn't long before we were fixing it. Spring broke off the side stand so had to fix it with a cable tie for now 

IMG_2686.thumb.JPG.13cbc44be2b5315a5ed779556ed3d0e3.JPG

Past 3 fuel stations on the route and all 3 were out of fuel i'll have to do a bit of siphoning if i go out on the bike tomorrow 

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I went out for a couple of hours on the XR today met a lad on his first trail ride attempt so i stayed with him for a bit as he was heading in my direction. He was riding one of those Chinese bikes

The XR 

IMG_2682.thumb.JPG.95dd7c0100bace7d7d15c54b9f5a3c4b.JPG

This is the new boy he was brand new just look how shiney he is

And because it was a Chinese bike it wasn't long before we were fixing it. Spring broke off the side stand so had to fix it with a cable tie for now 

IMG_2686.thumb.JPG.13cbc44be2b5315a5ed779556ed3d0e3.JPG

Past 3 fuel stations on the route and all 3 were out of fuel i'll have to do a bit of siphoning if i go out on the bike tomorrow 

Nice looking XR sir F

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

The XR 

What a nice guy you are.  :littleguy:

I imagine you riding around the countryside looking for riders who are in need of your assistance and guidance.  :wave:

You need a cape to match the bike, and maybe some cool googles......😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

8 minutes ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

What a nice guy you are.  :littleguy:

I imagine you riding around the countryside looking for riders who are in need of your assistance and guidance.  :wave:

You need a cape to match the bike, and maybe some cool googles......😆

Remember those photos from your birthday @Sir Fallsalot??

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Tym said:

Lets see, i slept, went to the beach, rode a motorcycle, and met a new chick with a hot name....what can we learn from this...working sucks. :littleguy:

no argument from me!

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Retirement party for a long-time friend at work (30 yrs!) and then remembered i had a track day for Monday 🙂

Stunk up the first session, second time at track and wasnt remembering any corners.  This track is near Bakersfield and is flat!  Hard to pick up details at first. 

My buddy works for a Suzuki dealer (hence the truck) and was gifted with a day of coaching from Bobby Fong, who races MotoAmerica.   He was a little tired when the day was over 🙂

CYOD5786.JPG

IMG_4914.JPG

IMG_4935.JPG

YLGC6108.JPG

MBBS4535.JPG

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, alfalfa said:

Retirement party for a long-time friend at work (30 yrs!) and then remembered i had a track day for Monday 🙂

Stunk up the first session, second time at track and wasnt remembering any corners.  This track is near Bakersfield and is flat!  Hard to pick up details at first. 

My buddy works for a Suzuki dealer (hence the truck) and was gifted with a day of coaching from Bobby Fong, who races MotoAmerica.   He was a little tired when the day was over 🙂

CYOD5786.JPG

IMG_4914.JPG

IMG_4935.JPG

YLGC6108.JPG

MBBS4535.JPG

Cool stuff 😎👍

• Like 1

2 hours ago, alfalfa said:

CYOD5786.JPG

IMG_4914.JPG

IMG_4935.JPG

YLGC6108.JPG

MBBS4535.JPG

How fat is that bloke on the bike?

It's not @Mawsley with a wig is it?

3 hours ago, XTreme said:

How fat is that bloke on the bike?

It's not @Mawsley with a wig is it?

Oh, he is a big Brazilian guy. Probably 6'-2" or so.  Large, santa belly. I  can say that cause he kicked my ass on the track.  (and, yes.  Bobby Fong is a small feller)

HUWH8143.JPG

• Like 5

On 24/09/2021 at 12:55, Clive said:

Petrol/ diesel delivery drivers need added qualifications I believe

I have heard Oxford is the best place for the qualifications needed.

• Like 2