Last Weekend of September!

XTreme

Retirement party tomorrow, if we can find a venue (Company owner was going to use the rec center at his new digs, but that just fell thru!).  Then, either play in the dirt again on Sunday, or spend some time readying the RR for track day on Monday!

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I went past my front door and saw no queues or shortages either!

What about you @Skippy @Pedro?

There's no shortages here, the fucking press mention there may be a shortage of delivery drivers but there's no reason to panic and as usual the thick greedy twats in this country that think of no one but themselves panic and create a big problem out of a slight inconvenience nothing but twats all of them spoilt my ride on my bike today

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

50 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

That's because you don't live here and probably didn't go past your front door today:classic_laugh:

😂😂😂

Actually, we went to Beziers this morning, as my missus had an appointment with the cardiologist. Then we went to our local town for lunch and a beer. No shortage of that either. 😂😂😂

It's a repeat of the bog roll debacle of last year, though. If people didn't panic buy there wouldn't be a shortage. 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Tango said:

😂😂😂

Actually, we went to Beziers this morning, as my missus had an appointment with the cardiologist. Then we went to our local town for lunch and a beer. No shortage of that either. 😂😂😂

It's a repeat of the bog roll debacle of last year, though. If people didn't panic buy there wouldn't be a shortage. 

This is my favorite quote of the day

120092309_3310331275754323_5872114094683074532_n.jpg.3c0563071eb2849c9349b2fdb40a654b.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 7

3 hours ago, XTreme said:

I went past my front door and saw no queues or shortages either!

What about you @Skippy @Pedro?

No problem here (yet). Anyway, must dash to top up the car and two bikes and Jerry cans and garden buckets etc etc etc.

Fuckwits, all of ‘em.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

I'm off in an hour to meet up with a new client at Venta del Peral services.

Wouldn't have been out today on the bike anyway......there was heavy rain overnight and the roads are soaking!

• Haha 2

Today Im gonna go for a spin over to Wells on Mr Slowlys new steed, have some lunch somewhere, watch my sons rugby game and hand him his forgotten wallet. Then try and book up the mechanic to sort out a few bits n bobs on the bikes and order some cheap pannier bags for the Himalayan so I can stuff them to the brim with teabags 😊

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Today Im gonna go for a spin over to Wells on Mr Slowlys new steed, have some lunch somewhere, watch my sons rugby game and hand him his forgotten wallet. Then try and book up the mechanic to sort out a few bits n bobs on the bikes and order some cheap pannier bags for the Himalayan so I can stuff them to the brim with teabags 😊

What's Mr Slowly's new steed ?

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I see you found it 👍

@XTreme posted something about does mr slowly get his leg over often... you know the typical seedy drivel he comes out with, im now a mod on here and i deleted it .

Enough is enough .

• Haha 4