The Boxing Thread!

XTreme

Usyk has won it just by his face he's doing in the picture....

tough one to call , Usyk got to be best boxer Joshua has faced ... he looked pretty good and stylish in the Chisora fight and picked him apart, will Joshua be to big and powerful for him , dont know and i dont think he can rely on that.

i want to see Tyson and Joshua fight so on that basis and that alone i'd like to see Joshua win.

I said when Usyk moved up after winning all the cruiserweight belts that he'd do the same at heavyweight.

Olympic Gold Medallist (like AJ) but a massive amateur track record......which AJ doesn't have.

The guy hasn't been beaten, has never been knocked down, and has a great ring IQ. AJ doesn't......he didn't have a clue how to deal with Ruiz in the first fight, and went down numerous times.

I see it like this......AJ will box cagey at a distance and try to land a big one when he can. Usyk will keep making him work and will go into the second half slightly behind on points.

AJ will then start gassing, while Usyk keeps upping the pressure leading to the ref stopping it around the 10th to save AJ from taking further punishment. Usyk's handspeed and angles will be too much for him.

1 hour ago, Buckster said:

I assumed this was going to be about Tym and the transgendered parking nazi at the beach.

Did i ever tell you the story where i made Tom Brady leave my neiborhood because i dint like the way he was driving? He was a complete idiot i was freaking pissed off, i almost stole his hat he had to uturn his merc convertible...lol

26 minutes ago, Tym said:

Did i ever tell you the story where i made Tom Brady leave my neiborhood because i dint like the way he was driving? He was a complete idiot i was freaking pissed off, i almost stole his hat he had to uturn his merc convertible...lol

Is he the milkman?

@Six30.......you seen some of Usyk's interviews....he's funny as fuck.

My favourite one isn't in there where he gets asked "What would you do in your opponent's shoes?"

And he replied....."I wouldn't be in my opponent's shoes....I have my own shoes". :classic_laugh:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Six30 said:

@XTreme  cant you start a pressing wild flowers and stroking small puppies dogs sections  on here .. so the twats get to show even more of their feminine side

I was thinking the same thing you know!

And to think that comments were made on another forum about how I fucked up forums in the past!

I fucked them up?

Look at what I've had to work with FFS!

Frustrated Michael Scott GIF

• Haha 4

38 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I was thinking the same thing you know!

And to think that comments were made on another forum about how I fucked up forums in the past!

I fucked them up?

Look at what I've had to work with FFS!

Frustrated Michael Scott GIF

tenor.gif?itemid=7897991

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Six30 said:

@XTreme  cant you start a pressing wild flowers and stroking small puppies dogs sections  on here .. so the twats get to show even more of their feminine side

Oh sweetheart then we’d all know exactlywhere to find you 

soft tfd101 GIF by Tacoma FD

• Haha 5