Trevelez, Sierra Nevada

Skippy

So a plan was hatched today for next Thursday and Friday. Four of us are doing a scenic 350klms from Mazarrón to Trevelez taking in the best twisty bits we can find. Staying over in a couple of wooden bungalows on one of the highest campsites in Spain. Friday morning we’ll set off home nursing hangovers 🤣🤣🍺🍺🍺🍺

The weather looks a bit iffy as there’s a 40% chance of rain on both days but I couldn’t give a flying fuck. I need a road trip, albeit a small one.

I’m going on the 23 year old, 84,000klm Honda CBR600F3……..because I can. I’ll be joined by a mate on his ageing Kawasaki ZR7-S, another mate on his spanking  new Triumph Tiger and his wife on her Kawasaki ER5.

Photos and a crap write up to follow. 🤣🤣👍

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Skippy said:

So a plan was hatched today for next Thursday and Friday. Four of us are doing a scenic 350klms from Mazarrón to Trevelez taking in the best twisty bits we can find. Staying over in a couple of wooden bungalows on one of the highest campsites in Spain. Friday morning we’ll set off home nursing hangovers 🤣🤣🍺🍺🍺🍺

The weather looks a bit iffy as there’s a 40% chance of rain on both days but I couldn’t give a flying fuck. I need a road trip, albeit a small one.

I’m going on the 23 year old, 84,000klm Honda CBR600F3……..because I can. I’ll be joined by a mate on his ageing Kawasaki ZR7-S, another mate on his spanking  new Triumph Tiger and his wife on her Kawasaki ER5.

Photos and a crap write up to follow. 🤣🤣👍

Nice one Ray.......some good roads going across Almeria.

So, despite my bravado yesterday about the poor weather I’ve slapped myself and taken a dose of common sense; trip put off until next week when there’s less chance of meeting Noah and his Ark en route.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 5

55 minutes ago, Skippy said:

So, despite my bravado yesterday about the poor weather I’ve slapped myself and taken a dose of common sense; trip put off until next week when there’s less chance of meeting Noah and his Ark en route.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

season 3 youre a fucking pussy GIF by Shameless

• Haha 4

23 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I hope everybody remembers this thread when the TOTY vote happens in December!

Typical example of a gobby Cockney bigging it up and then not backing it up!

Andy Richter Eye Roll GIF

Perhaps we could also remember this earlier post as well :classic_laugh:
image.png.c9e285bfd5b87dd28fb2c5373f3121a6.png

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Perhaps we could also remember this earlier post as well :classic_laugh:
image.png.c9e285bfd5b87dd28fb2c5373f3121a6.png

Well spotted Fred! We got his number now! No wonder he doesn't get any respect from his neighbour! :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1