Autumn Colours ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚

Grasshopper

5 hours ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

Just left a spot we had been camped at for a week. ย A super beautiful forest on Vancouver Island. ย 

The trees were changing daily and the colours are starting to look rather lovely.๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ

B766C5A7-6102-41C6-82E0-2A498E2AD103.jpeg

B7F8359B-B4F7-4A87-9072-9A94EE99CF16.jpeg

31EB7FAB-138C-447A-8319-AB9478734E31.jpeg

A2F995BC-6E72-4EDB-9B37-52B389AF0C67.jpeg

Where you headed for Winter Michelle?

11 hours ago, XTreme said:

Where you headed for Winter Michelle?

We found a spot in the middle of the Sunshine Coast. ย We lived on the lower part of the coast so we didnโ€™t want to be in that area again. ย This is the best place to spend a Canadian winter for sure. ย We found a small privately owned bit of land that has a few RV hook up spots and is empty in the winter, except for the colourful locals. The owner is really chilled and is only asking for a bit of rent, super deal. ย It is also an area where we can canoe and hike all winter, should be perfect. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Itโ€™s going to be interesting to stop traveling though, after 5 months on the road. I am looking forward to making a few movies over the winter of all the footage I have collected. We expect to settle into our winter spot near the end of October.

The plans for next Spring are already in motion as we will be back on the road as soon as the snow starts to melt. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

โ€ฆ..this does mean I will be around here more often to annoy everyone for a few monthsโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

We found a spot in the middle of the Sunshine Coast. ย We lived on the lower part of the coast so we didnโ€™t want to be in that area again. ย This is the best place to spend a Canadian winter for sure. ย We found a small privately owned bit of land that has a few RV hook up spots and is empty in the winter, except for the colourful locals. The owner is really chilled and is only asking for a bit of rent, super deal. ย It is also an area where we can canoe and hike all winter, should be perfect. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Itโ€™s going to be interesting to stop traveling though, after 5 months on the road. I am looking forward to making a few movies over the winter of all the footage I have collected. We expect to settle into our winter spot near the end of October.

The plans for next Spring are already in motion as we will be back on the road as soon as the snow starts to melt. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

โ€ฆ..this does mean I will be around here more often to annoy everyone for a few monthsโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜‰

You're still going to be snowed in though?

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

You're still going to be snowed in though?

The coast normally gets a week or two of snow, sometimes it can stick around, but not for long. We are ready to be winterized if needed.

โ€ฆโ€ฆ now watch the coat have record snowfalls this yearโ€ฆ.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Shaking In Bed GIF by NTE Grรธntforsprang

• Haha 5