Third Weekend of September

gymwitch

16 minutes ago, gymwitch said:

Supposed to be meeting the scooter lot at the border of Scotland...hmmm hope the weather improves. Will endeavour to get pictures now my ph seems to be behaving. 

That's a fair old run to the Scottish border @gymwitch?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mawsley said:

Shifting the girl off to Uni, oh happy days.

You only need to worry if you are paying for something like an Art History degree, then you;ll never get rid of her and she wont be able to afford to help you when you are really old. 🤓

• Haha 2

Just now, Mawsley said:

Psychology.

Just look at this place, there’s always a pressing need for a good psych, as long as she doesn’t decide to make it her life’s mission to try to cure me.

Oh you're in for a fun time listening to whatever she's read that applies to you :rofl:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Mawsley said:

Psychology.

Hopefully you;ll die soon then. On the bright side its a easy pass, degree no problem butt, her last hope is she doesnt look like you...  :littleguy:

• Haha 2

Just now, Tym said:

Hopefully you;ll die soon then. On the bright side its a easy pass, degree no problem butt, her last hope is she doesnt look like you...  :littleguy:

It really isn't an easy pass here. The statistics they have to grapple with means without good mathematical abilities they will struggle to even scrape a pass.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

It really isn't an easy pass here. The statistics they have to grapple with means without good mathematical abilities they will struggle to even scrape a pass.

Wasnt for me. I smoked their 300 level courses with all 4.0's :wave:

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Oh you're in for a fun time listening to whatever she's read that applies to you :rofl:

The course would need to last for 20 years to cover all of Mawsley's dysfunctionality!

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Psychology has changed massively in the way its taught over here. You have to have a B grade or above in maths at GCSE (o level) to even be allowed to study A level psychology. 

Well in most schools. I sure there are exceptions  

Put it this way, took me 10 years to get a 4 year degree. I tell everyone, best 10 years of my life.😆

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Dunno what to do on the bike front. Mr Slowlys face at the idea of a 24.5 bhp bike was not good.

Take a look round the rural roads......smaller and lighter is better!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Now that takes some skill 😆

Why so long?

I never declared a major, couldnt write or spell wright so chit took a while to turn in, went to 5 different colleges, i  liked to surf in the winter and ski in the summer, i had hair, and was going to use it until i lost it...

One day a lady using a computer the size of a refrigerator said to me, oh look, you have a dregree already, i said in what? "You have a BA in Business Management and a minor in Economics!"...

Umm what i said? Time to get out she said, my life was over at that point, work, women, kids, 4 door sedens...ugh.

😆

• Haha 4