Welcome bonio

Admin

20 minutes ago, bonio said:

Sadly, no and no. Vaccination woes. Or rather, certification woes. 😞

That’ll learn ya for being community minded, won’t be agreeing to another vaccine trial I bet 😂

In seriousness though, it was an admirable thing to do and a shame to get bitten on the arse by it. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, XTreme said:

And more to the point......who gave him the link via PM?

They're going to feel the weight of an Incomprehensible Warning PM soon!

Truth GIF

stu and bender ...

OIP.jpg

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Word on the street is that you tipped him off!

You heard that @Clive?

And I thought you were working on PigDad? Having said that, @bonio's a good signup!

Nope!.....I cant hear fuck all.😂

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Clive said:

Nope!.....I cant hear fuck all.😂

I’m not far behind you on that Clive, I’m lucky that I’m a good lip reader but that’s hardly much of a benefit for going deaf young! Well youngish 37.  Can’t believe it’s only been 10 years!
Mr Slowly was knocking on the door and ringing the bell for ages this morning but I was upstairs and didn’t hear it. If he hadn’t been wearing his smart watch and been able to call he’d probably still be on the doorstep 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I’m not far behind you on that Clive, I’m lucky that I’m a good lip reader but that’s hardly much of a benefit for going deaf young! Well youngish 37.  Can’t believe it’s only been 10 years!
Mr Slowly was knocking on the door and ringing the bell for ages this morning but I was upstairs and didn’t hear it. If he hadn’t been wearing his smart watch and been able to call he’d probably still be on the doorstep 😂

In the last 10 months I have been getting better at lip reading.......with my hearing aids I can hear sounds, as I may have said before, I can hear clocks ticking, birds singing, and  in a quiet environment I can hear voices, but it is distorted.......without my aids, next to nothing.

The local hospital were going to arrange a referral for a cochlear implant😵 no no nope.....not having holes drilled in my head at my age........I/we will manage as we are.👍

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Word on the street is that you tipped him off!

You heard that @Clive?

And I thought you were working on PigDad? Having said that, @bonio's a good signup!

yeh Bonio was easy , told him he'd deffo get a mod gig here.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4