Time for the weekend!

Tym

There is a huge pile of rubbish somewhere along the length of the tunnel, where folks have dumped stuff down a ventilation shaft. Nigh on blocking the tunnel

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Clive said:

There is a huge pile of rubbish somewhere along the length of the tunnel, where folks have dumped stuff down a ventilation shaft. Nigh on blocking the tunnel

This is one project if it comes off i might actually dust off my pushbike to ride through its a long one

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, Clive said:

Oh yeh, plenty do, there are several vids about it on YouTube

My god.....that is some tunnel! 

There's stuff floating round and growing in there that looks like special effects in something like "Alien".

I believe only @yen_powell has the expertise to handle disgusting, toxic shit like that.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Clive said:

I would want a gas tester and oxygen supply to go into that tunnel....

I know where your coming from @Clive all my younger life I've just done what i wanted but after working in the waste water industry and having to do confined space training its made me think why am i still alive 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I know where your coming from @Clive all my younger life I've just done what i wanted but after working in the waste water industry and having to do confined space training its made me think why am i still alive 

I’ve worked in a few tunnels like that but they had the added danger of trains running and diesel fumes.

• Like 3

Meanwhile in Canada 🇨🇦

......it has been reported that overly cheerful bug-eyed humanoids are running amok along the beaches.

DO NOT approach these beings as there is no telling as to what might happen.... 👽🤣

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYONE!

BD11E9EA-D6A3-4ABC-A27F-E0AF6E954CCC_1_201_a.jpeg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

Meanwhile in Canada 🇨🇦

......it has been reported that overly cheerful bug-eyed humanoids are running amok along the beaches.

DO NOT approach these beings as there is no telling as to what might happen.... 👽🤣

All the best Michelle!

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

Meanwhile in Canada 🇨🇦

Great pic of you! :littleguy:

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Six30 said:

Van action Sunday ... nephew bought a Thundercat 600, think i said.... any way had a spyball alarm , fucking thing , turned into a drama, nephew ended up replacing the loom £40 and couple of hours fitting it. Got no mot so off to a private bit of road to give it a run make sure its all good before we mot it .

Pikies R us innit mate 😏

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

This is one project if it comes off i might actually dust off my pushbike to ride through its a long one

Did you see that @ 0.15 secs.  That sheep is saying '  let me just give you a brush up as Fred is on his way to visit you , isn't it lovely '  :classic_unsure:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Went for a nice ride yesterday on the Himalayans.  Great late summer weather and nice road conditions.  🙂

95452DEE-BBF5-49DD-A592-3E711C958372_1_201_a.thumb.jpeg.284ebbbca012a1c9b4228319c1df26ca.jpeg

On the stretch home we came around a corner to this mess.  An accident waiting to happen it seemed....

Two out of the three guys did not seem to know what they were doing and their one friend just drove into the ditch, just drove into it.  🙄

Everyone was all good in the end.  Just a few scratches and perhaps a bit of embarrassment....

C84AE1BB-D563-4E9C-9FF7-C15CB86127E3_1_201_a.thumb.jpeg.a0a8d012207105b9fb200bb940cc3676.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

38 minutes ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

Went for a nice ride yesterday on the Himalayans.  Great late summer weather and nice road conditions.  🙂

95452DEE-BBF5-49DD-A592-3E711C958372_1_201_a.thumb.jpeg.284ebbbca012a1c9b4228319c1df26ca.jpeg

On the stretch home we came around a corner to this mess.  An accident waiting to happen it seemed....

Two out of the three guys did not seem to know what they were doing and their one friend just drove into the ditch, just drove into it.  🙄

Everyone was all good in the end.  Just a few scratches and perhaps a bit of embarrassment....

C84AE1BB-D563-4E9C-9FF7-C15CB86127E3_1_201_a.thumb.jpeg.a0a8d012207105b9fb200bb940cc3676.jpeg

No Himalayan malfunctions Michelle? :classic_unsure:

You know we were looking at those tunnels to explore......well I came across this on YouTube.

Normally with this type of stuff I'm all up for it......but this one I think is a bridge too far for me!

Cos it's a huge underground Nuclear Bunker built to take 10,000 people........and it's in Russia! So you enter Russia and then you break into a restricted Cold War military installation! 

If that's not bad enough, to get access you've got to squeeze yourself through a sequence of narrow ventilation ducts that take you underground!

And you should see the stuff that's stored down there! Holy fuck!

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

20 hours ago, Clive said:

and if it ever caught fire life could turn interesting 😉

• Like 1

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

You know we were looking at those tunnels to explore......well I came across this on YouTube.

Normally with this type of stuff I'm all up for it......but this one I think is a bridge too far for me!

Cos it's a huge underground Nuclear Bunker built to take 10,000 people........and it's in Russia! So you enter Russia and then you break into a restricted Cold War military installation! 

If that's not bad enough, to get access you've got to squeeze yourself through a sequence of narrow ventilation ducts that take you underground!

And you should see the stuff that's stored down there! Holy fuck!

The beginning and end of that where they squeeze through the ventilation ducting had me freaking out i think i have just discovered i'm claustrophobic 

• Haha 3

35 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

The beginning and end of that where they squeeze through the ventilation ducting had me freaking out i think i have just discovered i'm claustrophobic 

I can't see many of us here fitting through those ducts Fred!

We'd all end up stuck in them and then getting arrested by the KGB for spying!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

No Himalayan malfunctions Michelle? :classic_unsure:

NOOOO, None! I know right! WOW!!  Bagheera is running great right now.

Wait, shhhhhh we should keep this quiet, the gremlins could be listening.... 🤫

Be Quiet Cut It Out GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 3