Hereford Hospice Trail reccy ride.

Sir Fallsalot

Not much of a report this was a reccy ride for a TRF event this weekend near Hay on Wye no photos just this video, I was behind the camera man most of the day so you wont be lusting after my fat arse.:classic_laugh:
The event is the Hereford Hospice Trail (HHT) in support of the St Michael's Hospice in Herefordshire. The Hospice provides palliative care for whoever needs it, in a timely manner and in a form that suits them. In the past 3 years the Herefordshire TRF has rasied over five thousand pounds in aid of this most worthwhile charity.

This was our route for the day

image.png.5d3875d85e5820d2d89cd677ea2ed049.png

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Nice, some great lanes in that area.  Was that organised by Gray from Hereford  TRF ?

Not sure he is involved but this route is for Sunday and is going to be led by members of SWTRF and i think there's a few other routes being put on by SWTRF members i wont be there this weekend

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Tango said:

That looked pretty challenging in parts there. 

How far do you reckon it was?

The entire route is about 77 miles but there's plenty of road work to do between the unsurfaced stuff to give you a rest. There were 44 unsurfaced lanes on route ranging from half a mile to about four miles long. Normally there are longer unsurfaced bits but some of them we are not 100% sure they are legal so had to cut them out for the event

• Like 1