A pain in Spain

Slowlycatchymonkey

17 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

What is Mosquito spit made of in Spain? These bites are mahoosive 😂

We've got the normal buggers here and Tiger Mosquitoes.  The Tiger bites are nasty. Funnily enough, I was just in the kitchen near the open door and got bitten on my left ankle! Didn't even see the bugger!

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Tango said:

We've got the normal buggers here and Tiger Mosquitoes.  The Tiger bites are nasty. Funnily enough, I was just in the kitchen near the open door and got bitten on my left ankle! Didn't even see the bugger!

Tiger mosquito? Why do they have to give it such a cool name. That should be a fast light aircraft not a bitey bastard insect. 

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Tiger mosquito? Why do they have to give it such a cool name. That should be a fast light aircraft not a bitey bastard insect. 

It's got some stripes on it, hence the name, but it lives up to the name by being a right bitey bastard! 😂😂

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Tango said:

They like sweet meat.

• Haha 2

Just now, Sir Fallsalot said:

Wait for it the next question will be how much does it weigh :classic_laugh:

Never mind your fucking trolling......BOTM submissions start on Sunday and end Tuesday night!

So sort your shit out you neanderthal! 

shaun of the dead zombie GIF

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I'm like you only put photos in to make up the numbers no chance of a vote :classic_laugh:

You've won it a few times......and I reckon the upside down running-in pic could be a winner!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

12 hours ago, XTreme said:

What's the model, year, mileage etc?

2016 RE Continental 535  2,364miles Single cylinder 29bhp £3500 

The guy was a motorcycle mechanic and the bikes been well looked after. He added fork gaitors, mudguard extender, swapped the original drop bars for ones that give an upright(ish) riding position (great for an old rugby players neck) and changed the exhaust over to akrapovic which gives it a really lovely sound. 

Now there's breathing space to take time arriving at what bike to buy in Spain.

Mr Slowly insists I take it for a spin this afternoon, because he loves it and is convinced Im going to be as smitten as he is. Only thing is, it needs fuel and well who the hell wants to try to get fuel this morning? 🤪

• Like 2
  • Haha 3