Chinese bike section

boboneleg

20 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I really like that but needs a bigger front wheel if the dog is dead this might be the replacement 

I don't get why all the big companies have pulled the plug on big thumpers citing EU emissions, yet all these things are turning up?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I don't get why all the big companies have pulled the plug on big thumpers citing EU emissions, yet all these things are turning up?

Yes it beats me why the Chinese can meet current EU regulations but the big Japanese companies cant  

• Like 1

12 hours ago, XTreme said:

Yes, I'd love some industry guy to answer that question as well

• Like 2

I have a Mutt Hilts which I don’t really ride but can’t part with 🙄 Ive persuaded myself when I get a bit older I’ll be looking for a lighter bike and as its only worth a grand now  (part exchange) I may as well hold onto it.

It’s mostly Chinese with a few bits n pieces done in the UK like it’s excellent sounding exhaust. The engines a Suzuki GN. They were really nice to deal with too (that was in 2017 though, dunno wot they’re like now), I said I was a learner and didn’t want knobbly tyres, they said no problem we have some cool looking road tyres you can have (no charge to switch them over). Then after I’d had it a while and was getting splattered with road crap due to the mudguards being small I asked them if they did longer mudguards, they said no but we can make you some and match the paint which they did for £120. 
Bath Road motors were also lovely because I hadn’t heard of OTR charges and was a bit shocked they decided to let me off. 

With normal manufacturers you don’t get to email them directly and ask for modifications, and for it to be so reasonable 💰  pretty damn good service. I don’t think I could have had a better experience buying my first bike. 

Stock photo

98DA604E-7C37-4DC8-B44C-50902ADBF653.thumb.jpeg.76f3398d7a85639c462cabe7386889de.jpeg

• Like 4