Went out

Swagman

4 minutes ago, Swagman said:

Just to prove it.

3570F526-E8C8-46E3-909F-0AE231A5A6E5.jpeg

2FDD7500-7F5C-4E51-A028-EC5A14413CB7.jpeg

885827DA-2723-49A4-AD29-17EA9C630AA9.jpeg

3C7EECA5-CA0F-49D4-A2EE-18CC9EBEAB76.jpeg

Is this a game where we have to guess where you went?

If so, I'll take a shot at you went importuning in public toilets on some common there!

Well that’s a picture of the grandstand doesn’t look so grand though, then the long distance speck is Lincoln Cathedral taken at the Carholme golf course, and that’s my bike just so you didn’t have to guess, that’s about all the scenery you get around here.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Swagman said:

Well that’s a picture of the grandstand doesn’t look so grand though, then the long distance speck is Lincoln Cathedral taken at the Carholme golf course, and that’s my bike just so you didn’t have to guess, that’s about all the scenery you get around here.

No WWII ruins left on beachfronts?

20 hours ago, XTreme said:

Maybe @yen_powell knows of some unusual places in your area?

I think his area IS an unusual place Pete... 

I seem to remember various stories from around there about secret nuclear bunkers and warehouses full 0f cardboard coffins for use in the event of nuclear war...

ok I was very young at the time, but much of Lincolnshire has abandoned 2nd WW air bases which are fun to find and look around though many of them have been ploughed up now I expect

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MooN said:

I seem to remember various stories from around there about secret nuclear bunkers and warehouses full 0f cardboard coffins for use in the event of nuclear war...

ok I was very young at the time, but much of Lincolnshire has abandoned 2nd WW air bases which are fun to find and look around though many of them have been ploughed up now I expect

Hear this @Swagman?

Get out of the Old Folks Home and get exploring.......though having said that, the big Fazer is probably not the best tool for the job!

11 minutes ago, MooN said:

Most air bases are owned by farmers now and don’t want you on them, the only nuclear bunkers I know of where at RAF Waddington not sure they still have them as the heavy bombers have gone, maybe missile bunkers now, they only fly the drones from there plus shortly the Red arrows, the old Amy barracks are now houses it’s mostly built up now, and as for the town it’s been ruined buy a for ugly university that blocks out the sun.

• Like 2