What's Gripping Your Shit at the Moment?

Tango

7 hours ago, Catteeclan said:

Why can't they dump in one area rather than where ever they are at the time.

You’re thinking dogs and cats, nobody told tou to be new age and get a hipster pet :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, XTreme said:

He's not off again is he Ray?

Didn't know you had the house up for sale.......you planning to get somewhere away from the Brit knuckle draggers?

Can’t help himself Pete. He strolls around like he’s king of the village and does things like stare into the garden when he goes past to try and get a reaction. He’s got CCTV so he’d love that………funny because when I pass him along the road he’s got fuck all to say for himself. 😝😝

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Skippy said:

Can’t help himself Pete. He strolls around like he’s king of the village and does things like stare into the garden when he goes past to try and get a reaction. He’s got CCTV so he’d love that………funny because when I pass him along the road he’s got fuck all to say for himself. 😝😝

You travel 1500 miles to start a new life then get stuck living next to a Brit knuckledragger.

Get out in the sticks with the Dago Peasants, Gypsies, and Midgets!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

You travel 1500 miles to start a new life then get stuck living next to a Brit knuckledragger.

I’ve already lived with those ethnic minorities when I lived up in the Peak District. I’ll have to take a spin over your way soon and see what’s what.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Skippy said:

I’ve already lived with those ethnic minorities when I lived up in the Peak District. I’ll have to take a spin over your way soon and see what’s what.

Yeh.....come on up......it's worlds apart from the environment you live!

We rented in Los Belones for 4 months before we moved here. Though it was nice to be by the sea, the Brits down there did my head in. Full of shit!

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Yeh.....come on up......it's worlds apart from the environment you live!

We rented in Los Belones for 4 months before we moved here. Though it was nice to be by the sea, the Brits down there did my head in. Full of shit!

Galicia, no brits there! Plenty of rain, though…

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Skippy said:

Ditto my neighbour is just the same.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Pedro said:

Galicia, no brits there! Plenty of rain, though…

I went on holiday there a few years back. Had a few days in Santiago de Compostella and then went to the coast. Very few brits there and hardly anyone speaks English, but that's why we chose it. Weather wasn't too bad while we were there. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

When someone waits till the last moment of the day to send you a work email, to which you reply instantly only to get an "out of office for a long weekend" reply. 

Twats 😡

Can you call a woman a twat?

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Pedro said:

When someone waits till the last moment of the day to send you a work email, to which you reply instantly only to get an "out of office for a long weekend" reply. 

Twats 😡

You can @Pedro it’s what they call equal rights buddy.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Pedro said:

Twats 😡

FB_IMG_1605086994197.jpg.a17d8bbd48c382222a19a349c3a01ece.jpg

• Haha 5

• 1 month later...

The latest Brexit benefit... another example of no downsides only upsides...

1949507369_Screenshot2021-11-17at11_05_14.png.05f5c5f4b865034e66daf11f2ed425c5.png

It's because Visa is increasing transaction rates now the EU cap no longer applies (post Brexit).

real pain in the neck for me as I use the card for larger purchases and that gives me two months to pay it off without interest. (I hate paying interest)

also buyer protection - gone. (going)

I expect other will follow, or add charges to offset the charges. (sigh)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

People that won’t give a straight answer. That’s fucking me off at the moment. For example, I asked if someone had WiFi at a property we are going to stay at for a few days and the reply was “I’ve drained the pool” 😂

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Skippy said:

People that won’t give a straight answer. That’s fucking me off at the moment. For example, I asked if someone had WiFi at a property we are going to stay at for a few days and the reply was “I’ve drained the pool” 😂

Maybe he couldn't understand your Cockney wideboy slang Ray? :classic_laugh:

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Motobiker said:

The latest Brexit benefit... another example of no downsides only upsides...

1949507369_Screenshot2021-11-17at11_05_14.png.05f5c5f4b865034e66daf11f2ed425c5.png

It's because Visa is increasing transaction rates now the EU cap no longer applies (post Brexit).

real pain in the neck for me as I use the card for larger purchases and that gives me two months to pay it off without interest. (I hate paying interest)

also buyer protection - gone. (going)

I expect other will follow, or add charges to offset the charges. (sigh)

Oh yes much more fleecing is coming our way. My favourite so far was mobile phone companies before Brexit saying they wouldn't reintroduce data roaming charges (or any other extra charges) when we left the EU. They soon changed their minds and will start switching over from January. They are sliding into dipping their hands in your wallet slowly though so there's not too much fuss by saying your current terms and conditions stand until the end of your contract. Aholes. 

• Like 2

On 07/09/2021 at 21:39, XTreme said:

Could be worse, you could end up living next door to a Welsh ginger cunt.

• Haha 6

Consultants charging a fortune for their supposed expertise and then having to fix stuff for them afterwards or jump in and stop stuff happening before we all get tarred with the same brush.

A few HGV/Bus drivers on here. What does this sign mean, particularly the white arrows either side of it? Answers on a post card and then I'll tell you what brilliant idea the consultants came up with and was due to be constructed next week.

image.png.e1be56aca6b7606b8f02650025bdf6c1.png

• Like 3