What's Gripping Your Shit at the Moment?

Tango

13 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I can back you up here @yen_powell i fucking hate them in fact if the wife has a jar in the fridge it helps with my diet one look at them and i don't feel like eating anymore :classic_laugh:

Same here! That's why I spat my olives onto @Pedro's plate back in 2006.

He seemed to enjoy them though!

200.gif

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

On 02/09/2021 at 09:52, Tango said:

My biggest gripe at the moment is concerning the transfer of the private pension fund from my last employer. I've been retired for a year now and they're still fucking me about! First it was the pension administrators who took forever to respond to my Independent Financial Adviser and then put up as many obstacles as they could. Once we got around that they then said that they've passed it on to the pension trustees, who are ignoring everyone! I've even got my old manager at the company to put pressure on the payroll manager to get things sorted, but nothing!

Fortunately I've got other private pensions that are paying out, so I'm not skint, but I'm fully expecting the chancellor of the exchequer to start looking at ways to get his hands on some of the money in private pensions soon and I'd rather get all the money transferred to my overseas fund than see a big chunk get grabbed by those bastards!

Anyway, that's what's gripping my shit at the moment!

It works!!!!!!

Had a message from my Independent Financial Adviser this morning to say that he has been informed that the transfer of my pension funds is going ahead! 

So, the power of this thread is not to be underestimated! 😂😂😂

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

36 minutes ago, Tango said:

It works!!!!!!

Had a message from my Independent Financial Adviser this morning to say that he has been informed that the transfer of my pension funds is going ahead! 

Result Bob! 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Tango said:

It works!!!!!!

Except he is transferring it to his personal beer fund.

• Haha 2

On 02/09/2021 at 10:39, XTreme said:

We weren't going to rush because of the Covid situation.

There's no obligation for us to change from the old one but they recommend that you do.

I think @DangerRuss58 has got his......not sure about @Skippy though.

Yes mate, applied and picked up the new TIE cards a couple of weeks ago. No drama and better than the stupid bit of paper we had before which had faded so badly it was illegible.

• Like 1

No surprise what’s gripping my shit eh Pete? 🤣🤣🤣

MY CUNTING NEIGHBOUR. 😝

Mind you we’ve had some firm interest in our house so you never know Pete we might move to your village. Just watch the house prices plummet.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Skippy said:

Yes mate, applied and picked up the new TIE cards a couple of weeks ago. No drama and better than the stupid bit of paper we had before which had faded so badly it was illegible.

We originally had the red plastic ones with photo which were really handy for ID.

Then they replaced them with the stupid bits of paper.

1 minute ago, Skippy said:

No surprise what’s gripping my shit eh Pete? 🤣🤣🤣

MY CUNTING NEIGHBOUR. 😝

Mind you we’ve had some firm interest in our house so you never know Pete we might move to your village. Just watch the house prices plummet.

He's not off again is he Ray?

Didn't know you had the house up for sale.......you planning to get somewhere away from the Brit knuckle draggers?

• Haha 1

Fuckin rabbits, shitting machines. I know what comes out is small but the quantity and locations the prob. Why can't they dump in one area rather than where ever they are at the time.

• Haha 3

The bloke at the end of our street, he’s waited till the hottest part of the day when the sun is directly over him to start laying edging bricks on his neighbors garden, X copper so what should I expect, it’s 28 in the shade he’s had that part of the garden in the shade all morning and now starts working in it, thick BASTARD.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Catteeclan said:

Fuckin rabbits, shitting machines. I know what comes out is small but the quantity and locations the prob. Why can't they dump in one area rather than where ever they are at the time.

I could get my mate to lend you his dog, he seems to think they’re truffles and scoffs them up 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Specs said:

My shit is well and truly gripped by this bloody heat! Hate it. It's nearly 30C here. I'm not genetically engineered for these sort of temperatures.    🥵

i just get down to the beach... at 26 seconds i step over @XTreme

• Haha 6

6 hours ago, Catteeclan said:

And to top it all I left the washer shed door open and they've eaten the power wire to the washing machine. Tripped the rcd bit I'd prefer the little fuckers fried.

• Haha 4