BMW G650GS: 10 Reasons To Buy One

Admin

10 hours ago, XTreme said:

troll trolling GIF

Motorcycle manufacturers using Rotax engines, either Rotax-branded or branded for the OEM, include Aprilia, BMW (F and G series), Buell and KTM.

I guess he means it’s Chinese shite because the G series bikes are assembled in China, assembled to BMWS specifications. Obviously.

34 minutes ago, Motobiker said:

I guess he means it’s Chinese shite because the G series bikes are assembled in China, assembled to BMWS specifications. Obviously.

And the same engine as the 2007 F Model using the same Rotax components.

Buck's assertion is that because somebody Chinese has handled the engine components then it makes the bike Chinese.

Funny how the F models were never called Taiwanese or Italian though?

I think there is a confusion between bikes designed and built in china using all Chinese materials. And bikes assembled in china on behalf of larger manufacturers using materials supplied or specified by them. The two are worlds apart. 

• Like 1

Just now, Motobiker said:

I think there is a confusion between bikes designed and built in china using all Chinese materials. And bikes assembled in china on behalf of larger manufacturers using materials supplied or specified by them. The two are worlds apart. 

Absolutely! 

12 hours ago, Motobiker said:

Pete’s bike is basically a rebadged Loncine.

• Haha 1