BOTM August 2021 Submissions

XTreme

8 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Ok thanks

Nice choice, you were going for one of top three most uninspiring locations ever with the other one next to the bin and mcdonalds publicity

• Haha 4

How about a photo thread with a different theme each month? For instance one month could be bridges, with a photo of your bike and a bridge? Just as another bit of fun and it may give folks some inspiration of places to seek out on their bike?

Just a thought @XTreme?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tango said:

How about a photo thread with a different theme each month? For instance one month could be bridges, with a photo of your bike and a bridge? Just as another bit of fun and it may give folks some inspiration of places to seek out on their bike?

Just a thought @XTreme?

That's a good idea Bob!

What does everybody else think?

13 hours ago, Pedro said:

Nice choice, you were going for one of top three most uninspiring locations ever with the other one next to the bin and mcdonalds publicity

good point Pedro , this shouldn't be bike of the month it should be back drop to photo of your bike of the month.... thats what seems to be the case ...am i right or am i right.

3 minutes ago, Six30 said:

good point Pedro , this shouldn't be bike of the month it should be back drop to photo of your bike of the month.... thats what seems to be the case ...am i right or am i right.

Considering a motorcycle isn’t really going to do things worthy of an award by itself, location and getting it in a pretty picture is really the point, isn’t it?

24 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Considering a motorcycle isn’t really going to do things worthy of an award by itself, location and getting it in a pretty picture is really the point, isn’t it?

what award ?

19 minutes ago, Pedro said:

I meant that having a nice bike but not doing anything with it would just generate ugly pictures

exactly that .... bike of the month is the wrong title .

mind you suppose its gives @Buckster a fighting chance of some votes if he gets a nice background 

2 hours ago, Tango said:

Just a thought @XTreme?

How about a theme of some bored fucker sat in his wheelchair...................

just sayin :classic_laugh:

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

How about a theme of some bored fucker sat in his wheelchair

So we've all got to get pics with our bikes next to someone in a wheelchair? :classic_unsure:

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

So we've all got to get pics with our bikes next to someone in a wheelchair? :classic_unsure:

Bobs just not showing any initiative, once in a wheelchair two cops pulled me over for wheeling over the double yellow line in front of my house.Thats initiative. 🤓

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Six30 said:

this shouldn't be bike of the month it should be back drop to photo of your bike of the month

Doesn't work that way......because if it was purely on backdrop then me and Pedro would be winning it every month.

And I've only won it once since it started around 2005.

I think this place opened @Sir Fallsalot has won it more than anybody else......and his backdrops are not exactly out of a travel brochure.

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Doesn't work that way......because if it was purely on backdrop then me and Pedro would be winning it every month.

And I've only won it once since it started around 2005.

I think this place opened @Sir Fallsalot has won it more than anybody else......and his backdrops are not exactly out of a travel brochure.

ok thanks for clearing that up