A busy few weeks riding, house renovations, pain and planning.

DangerRuss58

Not posted in for a while as I have been so busy the house repairs have turned into a complete renovation and I have had a few problems with my feet, Plantar facilthingywhatsit. I have been out and about riding I've managed to rack up nearly 7000km this year only riding on a Wednesday as a rule, This week I went for a trundle around the mountains with some friends we stopped off for a meal after which it had gotten so hot I early didn't make it home. I've also been planning a ride back to England to visit family an race my car for the first time in two and a half years!!

Map-1.jpg

Ride-10.jpg

IMG_1920.JPG

Ride-3.jpg

• Like 6

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Good to see you Russ......that's a lot of miles this year!

Have you got your licence stuff sorted?

I think I have my licence sorted, long story when we meet up I'll tell you all about it.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, DangerRuss58 said:

I think I have my licence sorted, long story when we meet up I'll tell you all about it.

Thank god for that......we'll have to meet up somewhere when it cools down here!

I'll give @Skippy a shout as well.......he's not riding at the moment cos his balls are bad! 

Season 2 Lol GIF by Friends

7 hours ago, XTreme said:

Thank god for that......we'll have to meet up somewhere when it cools down here!

I'll give @Skippy a shout as well.......he's not riding at the moment cos his balls are bad! 

Season 2 Lol GIF by Friends

yep we still have that abandoned sanitorium to go look at

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

He wants you to check out the sanatorium with your drone for dago bummers before he goes in 😁

Word is that the area is all sealed and there are even security patrols in place.

Can you confirm @Skippy?

3 hours ago, XTreme said:

Word is that the area is all sealed and there are even security patrols in place.

Can you confirm @Skippy?

3 hours ago, XTreme said:

Can you confirm @Skippy?

Don’t know about that mate as it’s a couple of years since I’ve been up there but I wouldn’t be surprised. Not only that but they’ve closed some parts of the Sierra Espuna park as it’s a fire risk.

• Like 1

Just now, Skippy said:

Don’t know about that mate as it’s a couple of years since I’ve been up there but I wouldn’t be surprised. Not only that but they’ve closed some parts of the Sierra Espuna park as it’s a fire risk.

Damn......problem is that the Sanitorium has got so much publicity that it's attracted all the thrillseeker Hipster types fucking about in there in the middle of the night like it's a military operation.

55 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Damn......problem is that the Sanitorium has got so much publicity that it's attracted all the thrillseeker Hipster types fucking about in there in the middle of the night like it's a military operation.

Some people can’t help themselves can they.