Welcome zzzak

Admin

Hello zzzak,

Welcome to Motorcycle Riders. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

zzzak joined on the 03/08/21.

View Member

Cruising along, in January 2019 I packed up and moved to a small town in The Bush which was a very lucky thing to do, still have the sm which is in bits at the moment, luckily its mostly big bits so when the weather turns I'll get back onto it, meanwhile its nice to see a few familiar names, cheers.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, zzzak said:

Cruising along, in January 2019 I packed up and moved to a small town in The Bush which was a very lucky thing to do, still have the sm which is in bits at the moment, luckily its mostly big bits so when the weather turns I'll get back onto it, meanwhile its nice to see a few familiar names, cheers.

You retired now zzzak?

I'm supposed to be (I'm 67 now) but I'll be working forever!

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

You retired now zzzak?

I'm supposed to be (I'm 67 now) but I'll be working forever!

I sure am although it was kind of thrust on me, five years ago this month I slipped a disc at work and as I was around pension age when the insurance ran out I ended up on the age pension, I also moved to a nice little country town that I first rode a bike through in 1974, its nice in the country especially with Covid in the cities, I also drive a school bus twice a week as a supplement so life is pretty good mostly, I'll be 69 in 3 weeks.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, zzzak said:

I sure am although it was kind of thrust on me, five years ago this month I slipped a disc at work and as I was around pension age when the insurance ran out I ended up on the age pension, I also moved to a nice little country town that I first rode a bike through in 1974, its nice in the country especially with Covid in the cities, I also drive a school bus twice a week as a supplement so life is pretty good mostly, I'll be 69 in 3 weeks.

Sounds like you're doing OK there......I'm still in Spain (16 years this year) but the shit Brit Pension (€800 a month) means I'll be working forever.

But doing stuff on the Internet isn't exactly hard work........I'd be in deep shit if I had to do something that was physical.

8 hours ago, zzzak said:

They're coming out of the woodwork, nice to see you all, even Tym and possibly Bucky. 😉

Sadly we've lost a few over the years......Chopstick Jim, Dirtybill, and SantaFeRider.

There may be others who've we lost contact with as time passed.